Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Does Sturdiness Make a Difference to Women?.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Bendy at 04,Feb,13 21:51  other posts of Bendy

My cock is really flimsy, lol... I'm just curious what u ladies have to say about that...

Similar topics: 1.Is there a difference between a big (fat) woman and a slender (skinny) woman   2.Guys, listen up for a little advice from a woman   3.Black or White Pussy   4.Men vs Women: A Psycho-sexual Observation   5.100 Buck Goes To  

New Comment

Comments:
By Bendy at 13,Jun,13 03:39 other posts of Bendy 
Rip on it plz

By #375901 at 03,Jun,13 01:58
I think everyone else has good advice. You should see a doctor in case this is a sign something's wrong. I can tell you too that having a guy inside me who is rock hard adds such another level of pleasure.
By Bendy at 03,Jun,13 03:58 other posts of Bendy 
Im not looking for advice... I want you to tell me what a flimsy useless cock I have... And how can I even get it in if it bends so easy

By #6568 at 02,Jun,13 12:52
Do regular 'Kegel' excercises.

By Bendy at 02,Jun,13 05:17 other posts of Bendy 
Not screwing with anyone

By #301038 at 05,Feb,13 23:54
everyone is flimsy, when soft and get's sturdier, when hard... is yours half erect?

I don't think you can actually stuck a soft cock into a pussy, unless you just try to stuff it in there with your fingers, or put some tight cockring on the base of the shaft...
By Bendy at 21,Feb,13 00:45 other posts of Bendy 
No, mine's not half erect... It's as hard as it gets in my pics... I can fold it completely in half while it's fully erect...

By #364688 at 07,May,13 16:05
stuck.........

By Bendy at 07,May,13 11:01 other posts of Bendy 
?

By #172995 at 21,Feb,13 06:47
Ask a urologist.

Adult Discussion Forum