Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Is there a difference between a big (fat) woman and a slender (skinny) woman

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #50300 at 14,May,10 17:55
I just want to know is there a difference between a fat and a skinny woman when it comes to sex? Yesterday I was at a friends house and it was 2 men and 2 women. My friend took one of the women into his room and me and the other woman stayed in the living room.She was a bigg(fat) woman . We started talkng then she stood in front of me and said are you gonna give me some, I said I dont know do you want it she said yes. To make a long story short she started sucking my dick and I must say that was some of the best head I had ever had so she asked me to put my dick in her pussy I didnt say anything so she kept sucking so it's been about 15mins now so she asked again for me to put my dick into her pussy I was scared because I never fucked a big(fat) girl before so I thought hell she is sucking the hell out of my dick and I was about to blow my load so I said why not. Her bigg(fat) ass rode my dick and rode my dick. When it first went in it was so fucking wet it slid right in and that shit was tight as hell. Then she turned over and told me to hit it doggy style I must of only went in and out four strokes before she squirted all over my dick her pussy was so wet it just ran all down under my balls. When I seen her squirt I was getting ready to blow my load so I told her I'm gonna cum so she turned around and told me to cum on her face so I did, she wipped my cum off her face with my dick and sucked it all gone (clean). So to answer my question hell yes big(fat) girls are better. At least the one I had. I will do it again. What aboutit is there a difference.

Similar topics: 1.Men are more accepting to their woman being bi then she to he   2.Woman come on to me often (i am a straight female who has never been with a woman)   3.Etiquette and the Rude Woman.   4.Bisexual preference   5.Do men hunt women like predators hunt prey?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #614425 at 26,Jun,20 00:42
it just has to be , wet and hot

By overeight at 26,Jun,20 00:20 other posts of overeight 
Quite honestly I've been with big women and super hot women and very skinny women. All of them have some differences in their own ways but there are all types of all kinds in all builds. Some super hot women can't get enough,other big women can't get enough and some skinny etc. Some big women are tight and same if all builds. And what surprised me is some small skinny women have a freaking crater down there. Some of all types have all types if feels and likes and dislikes. Basically what it boils down to is what build turns you personally on ir not. Some guys like big women some like tiny women and some like em fit. Me I like small breast and nice bubble ass. Thats just my taste.

By andrew999999999 at 17,Jun,20 13:01 other posts of andrew999999999 
No.

By #516354 at 17,Jun,20 10:05
Before I got married(separated now)I used to find the bigger girls were easier to get into bed and were more adventurous also more eager to please me in any way they could.

By cumcouplessa at 04,Jun,20 18:57 other posts of cumcouplessa 
Hubby here, FAT pussy ALL the way 👍👍👍👍

By knewbi at 04,Jun,20 15:35 other posts of knewbi 
Fuck!! It's all good. Personally, I prefer fat pussy every time. But a skinny girl can and is fun too...

By Jrbowen2016 at 04,Jun,20 12:57 other posts of Jrbowen2016 
I love fat pussy it feels better to me

By #316049 at 05,Feb,13 09:41
I'm not a big fan of huge tits (A or B cup with pretty nipples is my preference).......but Peach is 100% correct, 10/10 stunners are usually bland in bed and really skinny girls with no muscle covering their pelvic bone can be quite painful when they grind you from on top
By #301038 at 05,Feb,13 09:45
So, you don't want to burry your cock between my DD's?
By #316049 at 05,Feb,13 09:46
I said preference Peach, you're the exception to every rule - I.e., of course
By #301038 at 05,Feb,13 09:50
I knew you would...I might get all the way to F in 7-8 months...
By #164428 at 05,Feb,13 23:05
Mine are F's. I say they are F for fuuuuuuck!
By #301038 at 05,Feb,13 23:32
Where do you buy your bras... I'm on the last size of Victoria **** and it scares me...
By #164428 at 06,Feb,13 04:38
Believe it or not, Walmart! I'm of limited income, being disabled. I order from their site. I can't recall the brand, but they are seam-free soft cup bras with embossed flowers. I think I'm explaining this correctly! They are about $13 each.
--------------------------------------- added after 80 seconds

I think I got some of the fancier ones through there, too. Lane Bryant would be a good choice, too. Additionally, you can Google "full figured bras" or something similar and probably find more sites. Hope this helps! XO
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

[deleted image]

Here's a photo of one of those that I wear regularly.
By #316057 at 23,Nov,13 18:41
Hmmm sexy

By #316057 at 23,Nov,13 18:40
I love them

By #136427 at 22,Nov,13 18:12
My old lady has a little extra meat, and its great for those hard slammin sessions in doggy style. If her ass was boney id probly hurt my self...

By Gntlmn at 05,Feb,13 19:19 other posts of Gntlmn 
A fat woman is definitely better. My cock is less likely to "bottom out" (push up against an opposing surface) in a deeper pussy, and the farting/sucking noises her tits make with my pecs are louder & more erotic

By #301038 at 05,Feb,13 09:24
I used to be about 250 lbs with a hight of 5'11... and I must say, that it made me feel like I should work harder to please a guy, cause I thought I wasn't as attractive as skinny girls... when I got down to 180, I couldn't get rid off all the attention I was getting and still having the fat girl mentality made me try just as hard... which wasn't what these guys were used to... anyways, I didn't really liked being 180, it was way to skinny for me, plus after a while all the attention from men was getting on my nerves... so I got to 210 and am pretty happy with size 12... nice curves and a defined waist... anyways, I've been with several bigger girls, and I must say that they are much more fun in the bed, than a skinny girl... at least the one's I've been with... The worst fuck ever was with a very pretty skinny girl.. she felt like a beauty queen on display, afraid to get dirty...
By #278535 at 05,Feb,13 09:46
my wife is became fat and i surprisingly found that i really feel more pleasure while having sex! and she feels same also...

By #6568 at 15,May,10 19:13
Basically, it's all complete nonsense of a particular physical build or type being 'hotter' than another. I read somewhere that there is a common assumption among men that a woman with large breasts is more sexy than a flat chested woman but in reality this is also not correct,...(and I once knew a flat woman who was VERY hot!!)

Womens interest and capacity for sex is determined by their brains (the 'largest' sexual organ) and modified by their early experiences including their upbringing, and this is all well documented.
By #50300 at 15,May,10 20:10
Well we all have our own preferance, what turns you on may not turn me on & vice-versa so you cant say its all complete nonsense its just our right to have a preferance. I never put anyone down I was just wanted a few opinion cause I didnt know till then. now that I think about it there is a difference one is bigger than the other but performance is on a individual basis.
By #6568 at 15,May,10 22:16
No,no!....I'm not talking about what turns me on!

Adult Discussion Forum