Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Im new. How do u over come the fear?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #354058 at 15,Feb,13 23:17
The fear to post pics. Also I'm a bit overweight and my guy is not long, just average. Does anyone even want to see stuff like that?

Similar topics: 1.swine flu   2.DAFT UK AUTHORITIES   3.Frenulum or Not   4.SERIOUSLY NEED YOUR HELP RIGHT NOW !! DO I have HERPES OR A RASH? I AM FREAKING THE FUCK OUT !!   5.CUM WITH FEAR..its M.a.g.i.c  

New Comment

Comments:
By #249850 at 24,Jul,13 14:23
Whoever you are, whatever you look like, YOU are the reason someone masturbates!
By CreativeOne at 27,Jul,13 04:01 other posts of CreativeOne 
Great Answer "RichardPierce" !!!

By #291618 at 27,Jul,13 03:33
well here u can Show Your Dick or maybe thats just the name of the site

By #34282 at 25,Jul,13 00:25
Post away. Don't post a picture of your face though (not that I'm saying you're ugly and shouldn't show your face) but there's something to be said about being discreet and anonymous, I think.

By Sickboy at 24,Jul,13 16:52 other posts of Sickboy 
Embrace the fear, let rush in, then tell it to fuck off!, take a pic post it, the first time is a rush!........they always say the first one's the hardest!
--------------------------------------- added after 49 minutes

just had a look at your page, not been here for 30 days!!....

By #220845 at 24,Jul,13 16:13
Nervous at first, but now

By #359325 at 24,Jul,13 14:43
I was worried at first about posting pic's, but i'm over it now. You shouldn't be worried about your body, It's a work of art. Once you post a couple pic's , it will be easier and you'll be making some great friends and some wonderful comments.

By #147052 at 24,Jul,13 14:09
Don't mind seeing it at all. You should be glad you have a dick to play with. It is not the tool size that matters, it is how well you can use it.

By #317282 at 17,Feb,13 00:01
Hi I am overweight & older than many in here & my cock is very average! but lots if guys have complimented my cock & have liked my pics so you go for it and enjoy all the hot pics on here

By fila1305 at 16,Feb,13 23:23 other posts of fila1305 
Hi. First of all: Welcome to SYD. Hope you are going to have fun here like so many of us.

I, too, am overweight, just like several others on this site. No big deal.

And about your 'guy': they're here in all shapes and sizes. Don't worry about you not fitting the 'requierments' to post.

At first I, too, was hesitant to post but after posting the first one I'm now much more comfortable to do so. As '000000ace' sais: just try one and see how it goes.

One thing I would like to point your attention to is the following thread: /forum/thread.php?id=316 In this Admin gives some guidelines in regards to privacy issues. Mostly common sense, but still a very practical piece to read.

So as said: Welcome and have fun!

By #278535 at 16,Feb,13 20:13
don't worry just post some please

By #310515 at 16,Feb,13 14:14
Please...weight and size should not be an issue. Look at my page...do I want to be thin...yes...but I am what I am and proud of it. Also my Husband is not long dong either...but again he knows how to use it. So I say this to you, do not worry about others and do what you feel good about. Post some pictures or even find some supportive people from this page and send them privately to them to start. Just be yourself!

By #326816 at 15,Feb,13 23:22
You will find that whatever you have, there is someone out there looking for exactly that. People have a wide variety of preferences. You don't have to post face pics so your anonymity will remain intact.

You may not always get the feedback which you hope to get, but until you do post up a pic, you will not get any feedback. Try one and see what happens.
By #124665 at 16,Feb,13 12:49
This^

By slipper at 16,Feb,13 06:27 other posts of slipper 
Stay anonymous and post away... someone here LOVES whatever you have to show. Just completely disregard any feedback that you don't like!!!
By spermkiss at 16,Feb,13 06:48 other posts of spermkiss 
Well put. No matter what you look like, someone will like what you have to offer.

By #277673 at 15,Feb,13 23:53
people here are very supportive. I'm overweight and i was scared at first, but then i posted a pic, and received positive feedback, which then allowed me to post more. Now over 500 pics,

By gradurgaur at 15,Feb,13 23:27 other posts of gradurgaur 
I wil love to see your pics my friend.

Adult Discussion Forum