pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Formal Wear

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #337858 at 18,Feb,13 21:10
Lets see your stuff in some fancy attire. I'll start
[deleted image]

Similar topics: 1.Do the old-fashioned, formal names for cock turn you on?   2.CLOTHED SEX   3.panty man   4.Men who like to wear nylons   5."LIX" and "AUSSIE" THEY WILL BE MISSED  

New Comment

Comments:
By #337858 at 24,Feb,13 02:00
no takers?
By spermkiss at 25,Feb,13 00:35 other posts of spermkiss 
I **** to be picky here, but the pants you are wearing in this photo look like the pants to a dark, pin striped business suit. This is business attire, NOT formal wear.

There are two levels of evening formal attire for gentlemen, white tie and black tie, white tie being the more formal. White tie is the black swallow tail coat, black trousers with a satin stripe down the sides, black patent leather shoes, a white vest and a white bow tie. Black tie is the same trousers and shoes, but a jacket cut like a business suit but with black satin lapels. This is worn with a black satin cummerbund (pleats open up) and a black bow tie. During warm weather a white or off white dinner jacket may be substituted for the black jacket, though the black jacket may be worn year 'round.

These are evening formal dress and should NEVER be worn in the daytime. For daytime formal events a morning suit is worn. This consists of grey striped trousers and a grey swallow tail coat.
--------------------------------------- added after 80 seconds

The censor got me. The word that was removed begins with "h" and ends with "e" and means dislike.
By #337858 at 06,Mar,13 02:00
sorry bro. Couldn't get the top hat in the shot
By spermkiss at 06,Mar,13 06:38 other posts of spermkiss 
And I'm sorry if I came across as being kind of snotty in my comment. May I say in my own defense that I do indeed own formal attire, both black tie (often called a tuxedo) and white tie and tails? Plus I have a white dinner jacket for summer wear. Opening nights for the opera, the symphony and the ballet here in San Francisco are very much formal affairs. No top hat (yet), but I'll confess to having thought of getting one more than once. We do see them on opening night of the opera. Additionally I take a lot of cruise vacations and I very much enjoy formal nights. Dressing for dinner is so civilized.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Shall I post a photo of me dressed in my white tie and tails?
By bella! at 06,Mar,13 07:51 other posts of bella! 
If only you were serious. Alas, I've only seen men dressed like that in movies......
By spermkiss at 06,Mar,13 16:54 other posts of spermkiss 
"Alas, I've only seen men dressed like that in movies..."

Poor Baby! You need to get out in civilized society more. Come to San Francisco the first week in September when we have opening night of the Symphony and opening night of the Opera and go to both events. You'll see people dressed to the nines, women and men, both. Or book a cruise vacation on one of the upscale lines like Cunard or Holland America (NOT Carnival!) and pack your evening gowns for formal nights. As I said, dressing for dinner is so civilized.

Though I've never been there, I've heard that Mexico City is very much a dress up town. I remember reading in a travel column that if you ever want to feel under dressed, go to Mexico City. They wear tuxedos every evening there. Yes, Mexico City. Who knew?

Or go to London. The first time I was there we were walking around Westminster just as some formal event was ending in the Cathedral was ending. People were streaming out with the ladies wearing nice dresses, hats and long gloves and the gentlemen wearing their grey morning suits and grey top hats. I said to my traveling companion that I think England is the most civilized nation on Earth.

Seeing that made the idea of getting a morning suit cross my mind. (I'm a terrible clothes horse.) But I don't know when I'd wear it. Though evening formal events come up with some regularity, often enough to justify having the clothes, in my seventy years of life I've never been to a daytime formal event and I rather doubt I'll ever go to one.
By #337858 at 06,Mar,13 20:15
Lol sorry man. I guess I just took it the wrong way. I totally understand what you are saying though. The fanciest outfits I own are a couple of standard suits. No real formal wear here.
By spermkiss at 06,Mar,13 21:33 other posts of spermkiss 
'So glad you're not offended. I really didn't mean to sound so pissy when I made my first comment. You call yourself "cuntryboy23" (yes, I do get the pun), so I am presuming you're not a city slicker. A couple of suits to wear to church on Sunday and on special occasions are probably all the dress-up clothes you need.

As I said, I'm a terrible clothes horse. At least forty suits in addition to my formal wear. I do like to dress up.

By #122997 at 06,Mar,13 18:30
Next time I'm dressed up ill send you a phot
By bella! at 06,Mar,13 19:30 other posts of bella! 
I will look forward to that occasion!

Adult Discussion Forum