pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Straight! Fit! Smart! Manly! Men NEEDED!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #301038 at 24,Feb,13 15:06
For my own personal satisfaction, I just want to know that ya'll still exist...

I want you to know that you are handsome just the way you are i.e., nerdy, big, hairy, slightly smelly and just a bit better looking than a monkey!

If you love women and proud of being a manly man, please post your pics here! And tell us what do you like about being a manly man!

Love,

Mrs. Peach.

Similar topics: 1.Smart Ass comments   2.HELP NEEDED   3.Am I the only one not attracted to straight men wearing lingerie?   4.Rate my brain   5.Smart  

New Comment

Comments:
By #88520 at 10,Mar,13 06:29
Well I'm totally unable to grow any chest hair, does hairy legs count?

By #249452 at 08,Mar,13 04:39
Im all of ur qualities except smelly. Wtf. Why would u like that??? Lol

By Gntlmn at 25,Feb,13 17:50 other posts of Gntlmn 
I'm a older guy & caregiver for my Parkinsonian partner...
By #301038 at 25,Feb,13 18:20
Much respect to you!

Love this pic of yours!

By Gntlmn at 25,Feb,13 19:47 other posts of Gntlmn 
Thanks! You're a true GODDESS

By #6568 at 25,Feb,13 09:29
Are 'old' geezers allowed to compete?.....I just about still qualify on all the conditions (not sure about "smart"!!)

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

By #124665 at 25,Feb,13 00:26
Hmm I may or may not be handsome, maybe slightly nerdy I'm not a hairy smelly guy, if that's what makes a man a man..? I don't give a shit about boring football and watching other men fight over a bag of wind, I don't like to freeze in the dead of winter hunting deer.. I don't drive a big truck with oversized tires and truck nuts hanging off the hitch to prove I'm a manly man with a big dick..

I have a job, I'm not a deadbeat, I pay my bills, fix my own cars and take care of my house, and most importantly take care of my woman like a man should. That includes listening to all her problems and bringing her beers and cuddling after making love
By #340897 at 25,Feb,13 01:31
I absolutely agree, manliness does not make a true man. Being respectful, responsible, loving, caring, that is what makes a man. A real man doesn't have the need for the "ness" to prove he is a manly man, it shows in every action he makes. I am a single full-time father of 4 year old twin daughters. I guide them, protect them, and teach them. I am all of the above. I am a man, the most important one in their lives.
By #124665 at 25,Feb,13 02:20
Well said MAN

By #23575 at 25,Feb,13 01:08
I wear Carrhart work jeans and shirts EVERYDAY. lol. Ive only ever driven pickups. I love trucks and tractors. I tear engines apart and put them back together. And I love my rifles and pistols. And beautiful women. There's alot more I could say. But I'd rather be pouring concrete or welding then playing around on an iPad or smartphone. Although I own each.
By #124665 at 25,Feb,13 02:19
I see the working class pride thing as manly. Oi! And I've many years of lacing my steal toes and working long shifts in a factory getting dirty. But that's not what I'd RATHER be doing I like the idea of getting payed to fuck off at work, on my smartphone. On here.

Adult Discussion Forum