Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

A PLEA FOR YOUR HELP

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #246688 at 25,Feb,13 00:40
DEAR FRIENDS, THERE ARE THOSE AMOUNG US WHO ARE SUFFERING FROM A MOST UNFORTUNATE SITUATION. THESE POOR, UNLUCKY PERSONS HAVE HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF RUNNING OUT OF LOWER CASE LETTERS AND ARE FORCED TO CORRESPOND AND COMMUNICATE THE ONLY WAY THEY HAVE LEFT; IN ALL CAPS. WON'T YOU JOIN ME TODAY TO HELP END THE PLIGHT OF THESE IMPOVERISHED INDIVIDUALS? IF ALL OF US WOULD DONATE JUST A FEW OF OUR UNUSED LOWER CASE LETTERS EACH MONTH, I BELIEVE WE MIGHT SOON PUT AN END TO THE HORROR THAT THESE POOR SOULS FACE ON A DAILY BASIS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND CARING.

Similar topics: 1.I'm cursed?!   2.I was wrong   3.Private messages - a plea to Admin!!   4.Happy anniversary and plea against blacklists   5.Dump Trump the Chump  

New Comment

Comments:
By #201583 at 26,Feb,13 01:02
˙ƃuıʞsɐʇıʇlnɯ ǝq ʇsnɯ ʎǝɥʇ 'ʇnd ʎldɯıS ˙pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ǝɥʇ oʇuı ʇoƃ ʎllǝɾ ⅄ʞ ʇɐɥʇ llɐ ɟı uǝddɐɥ plnoʍ ʇɐɥʍ ʞuıɥʇ ʇsnſ ˙ʎǝʞ ʇɟıɥs ǝɥʇ ƃuıssǝɹd ɟo ǝlqɐdɐɔuı puɐ ʎsnq sı puɐɥ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ǝsnɐɔǝq ʞɔol dɐɔ ǝɥʇ ǝsn ʎǝɥʇ ǝqʎɐW їsɹǝʇʇǝl loʇıdɐɔ llɐ ɥʇıʍ ǝdʎʇ ǝuoǝɯos plnoʍ ʎɥM їɯǝlqoɹd ǝɥʇ sı ʇɐɥM
By #220362 at 26,Feb,13 02:28
Thats awesome
By #201583 at 26,Feb,13 02:45
Thank noʎ. I'm ƃuıʇɹɐʇs to ɹǝqos up, ɹo down.

By #246688 at 25,Feb,13 04:03
If this campaign is successful I am going to take on a new project of trying to help the punctuationally challenged they deserve our care and campassion as well it would be a great show of our love and affection for all mankind despite their hardships I'm sure many of them are wonderful people who just need a chance with the right tools perhaps they too could be productive members of society just think the next life changing breakthrough could come from someone to whom you have donated a comma semi colon or even a simple question mark
By bella! at 25,Feb,13 22:33 other posts of bella! 
Please help me. I admit, my punctuation is atrocious. My dad is retired, however he was a teacher. HELP! PLEASE?

By Sickboy at 25,Feb,13 20:28 other posts of Sickboy 
this made chuckle! ...cheers!

By #229050 at 25,Feb,13 19:54
i donate a Q, X and Z
By bella! at 25,Feb,13 20:13 other posts of bella! 
But are you willing to donate them as q, x and z ( all lower case )

By #124665 at 25,Feb,13 02:23
...d

By #201583 at 25,Feb,13 01:22
You can also use "Dragon" or you can use the speech recognition software that came with Windows.

By bella! at 25,Feb,13 01:09 other posts of bella! 
Count me in, stan4321, count me in. Any member that is in need of lower case letters, please feel free to reach out to me.

Adult Discussion Forum