pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Dump Trump the Chump

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by oldacock at 09,Oct,19 04:26  other posts of oldacock
A heartfelt plea to all those in the US entitled to vote.
Please stop this maniac from ruining our future and remove him soon as possible before he totally destroys our retirement funds.

Similar topics: 1.Cum dump parties   2.TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME   3.No Collusion.   4.TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME analysis.   5.What next from Trump the Chump  

New Comment

Comments:
By #551147 at 20,Oct,19 08:28
only registered users can see external links

SUCK IT!
By #601496 at 20,Oct,19 11:18
Only if the economy stays good. That's why he's desperate to find a way out of the tariffs fuckups
By #551147 at 20,Oct,19 11:33
OR Did you mean to say... That's why they are steadily trying to impeach him? Yeah, that's more along the lines of truth.
By #601496 at 20,Oct,19 11:50
Why not? Remove any chance he can fuck the country another 4 yrs. I'm for it. He's guilty by confesiуn

By phart at 09,Oct,19 13:16 other posts of phart 
A heart felt plea to all liberals and Democrats entitled to vote.Get educated and learn the truth. And if you would like to have a reasonable chance of winning in 2020 or 2024, run someone that has some actual brains so it can be a competitive race.Unlike years past where there was only the priviledge of choosing the lesser of 2 evils.
And quit depending on the government for everything.Craddle to grave is a fantasy,not reality.YOU are responsiable for your future.
And just what the hell does Americas leaders have to do with AUSTRALIAN Retirement funds? Don't you folks have your own so if they fail you can blame your OWN elected officails? This very post of yours is election interference.You are asking Americans do to the bidding of a foreign power.
By #601496 at 09,Oct,19 14:18
Phart, Aussies have freedom of speech like we do. They can express an opinion just like Trumpo-In-Chief. The difference is that Trumpo is the president and can't ask a foreign power to help in our elections. I suggest he resigns the presidency and THEN ask foreign powers to mix in our elections. It's called free speech. It's what educated people know and understand. About 50% of the voting public is a liberal. Most are Democrats, some are independent or other. You are calling them, half of the country, uneducated. What, exactly, is your level of education to be able to make such a claim? High school? College? Tech school? University degree? Doctorate? Lawyer?
By phart at 09,Oct,19 20:55 other posts of phart 
associate degree.Registered independant.I don't need a party telling me how to vote.
I also don't feel like it is wrong for Aussies to speak,but to act like our leader has a negitive affect on THEIR retirement is taking it to far.Does their country not have it's on IRA's and cd's,stock market and so forth for investing?
By #601496 at 09,Oct,19 22:36
I'm sure they do. The economies of the world are tied up to the US economy. Many things we do here affect other countries. Why don't you ask for an explanation?

By #596193 at 13,Oct,19 01:44
What is your level of education if I might ask ? Btw it’s the egg heads with all their degrees which have ruined this country and shipped jobs overseas . Under our president there are more jobs than people looking for them . Under 8 years of Obama average income went up 1% over 8 years under Trump in less than 3 years its grown 6.8% and that’s not counting the tax breaks the middle class have kept in their pockets . For my family that’s an extra 4500 dollars. Biden is a crook , pochahantas has been lying for 40 years and has been playing the victim and Bernie has finally moved out of his moms basement and bought a mansion . Who do think the dems should run against President Trump ?
By #551147 at 13,Oct,19 05:04
You can thumbtack a hand written and signed confession of corruption to her forehead and she would still argue with you. Yeah, she's that thick!
By #601496 at 13,Oct,19 12:46
Scorps, the same can be said about you
By #551147 at 16,Oct,19 03:59
I think NOT! As I prefer facts over truth as ONLY a bright person would. YOU, prefer truth over facts.
By #601496 at 16,Oct,19 13:35
That's an oxymoron

By #601496 at 13,Oct,19 12:44
I have an MBA and over 40 yrs in hospital management. I have my nursing degree and minored in world history. When Obama was sworn in, there was the biggest resetion this country had ever seen. The whole world's economy was in shambles. All this during over 20 yrs of Republican control of Congress. It took the Obama administration over 6 yrs to turn it around. Now, Trumpo, is reaping the accolades. Sure he increased the # of jobs. Whole careers at McDonald's have opened up. Regardless what benefits you got and how you feel about the oposition, it doesn't change the fact that he, Trumpo, admited on live TV that he's a traitor. If you think a miserable $4500 is more important than a traitorous president, than, I can see why this joke of a president got to the office
BTW,,,why is everything he's doing good have to be put next to Obama's actions? Could it be Americans want Obama back?
By #596193 at 13,Oct,19 20:28
It was not the biggest RECESSION in world history . Not even close to the Great Depression , if you don’t believe me look it up . I would have thought such as an astute and educated member of this great republic would have known that . The traitors are the Clintons , the Biden’s , the Obamas and the alphabet soup agencies that spied on Trumps campaign . Far worse than watergate but denied and not even covered by the mainstream media . Soon to be proven by the attorney general . Nothing Trump said or did is treasonous unless you’re a consumer of fake news !
By #601496 at 13,Oct,19 20:31
Recession and depression are two different things. I said it was the biggest of this country. AND IT AFFECTED THE REST OF THE WORLD. And it did. Do the research
--------------------------------------- added after 21 minutes

The Great Recession was a global economic downturn that devastated world financial markets as well as the banking and real estate industries. The crisis led to increases in home mortgage foreclosures worldwide and caused millions of people to lose their life savings, their jobs and their homes. It’s generally considered to be the longest period of economic decline since the Great Depression of the 1930s. Although its effects were definitely global in nature, the Great Recession was most pronounced in the United States—where it originated as a result of the subprime mortgage crisis—and in Western Europe.

This is from the History Channel.

By #596193 at 13,Oct,19 20:43
Do you know why that is ?
By #601496 at 13,Oct,19 20:56
Yes, I'm guilty of misspellings and not re-reading my posts before I upload. Are you so stupid that your brain can't work around misspellings or too stupid to really learn facts?
By #596193 at 13,Oct,19 21:15
There you go again with your childish insults . I knew what you meant I just helped you spell it correctly . Btw you’ve not refuted anything I’ve said and I’ve refuted with facts everything you’ve said . Okay I’m done with you . Your childish antics remind me of skittles .
By #601496 at 14,Oct,19 13:53
Greg, you are smarter than me. You proved it several times. Now, use your smarts and be done with me. I don’t want to chat with someone that thinks that it’s more important to be correct about the definitions of words than the suffering of people because of it. I’m done with YOU.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

And to you they may be childish insults but to me they are very satisfying statements of fact. I get insulted daily here by the likes of you. Get over it or go cry a river. I don’t care.
By #596193 at 14,Oct,19 16:49
I’m just pointing out your hypocrisy. you say the Trump bash people and then you do the same . I’m glad that is all it takes to satisfy you 🙄
By #601496 at 14,Oct,19 19:13
You have to be aware of what you are saying,right? Do you see your argument?

By #596193 at 13,Oct,19 20:51
And reread your comment ! You said “ the biggest resetion ( recession ) this country has ever seen “ .

By #596193 at 13,Oct,19 21:00
Definition of depression

A depression is a recession but much more severe and long lasting. There is no agreed upon definition of a depression. But, generally a depression would have some of the following characteristics.

Decline in output for a prolonged period e.g. greater than 2 years.
A drop in output of 10% or greater.
Unemployment rate touching 20% (rather than the 10% rate associated with recessions)
One popular definition of the difference between recession and depression is:

By #596193 at 13,Oct,19 21:11
i know all about the sub prime mortgage scheme watch frontline and the episode called the warning . It originated under Clinton led by the republican house who pushed it . But in the end Clinton signed it . only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 21 hours

Some of the above statement was cut off . The derivative s scheme started under Clinton , if you watch the frontline video , Brooksley Borne warned everyone back when Clinton was in office and nothing was done . It actually started under Carter when they made homes available to people who could not afford them . Under Clinton Jesse Jackson went to the banks and threatened them to give loans or face a backlash . That’s how it all started . The banks complied and were stuck with loans that they knew couldn’t be paid back . So they hedged their bets and sold worthless pieces of paper . George Bush jr ( I’m not a fan of ) warned about this early in his first term as well . But hey what do I know . I don’t have any degrees 🙄
By #601496 at 14,Oct,19 19:25
You don’t know the whole story. The bubble was multi-national and everyone helped create it. But, the current president then was unable to forecast or prevent it. Obama was left holding the bag and he came through. It’s not just a slowdown. Millions of people lost their jobs. Thousands lost their homes or farms. Many lost all their savings including their 401k. And you come now and say you understand? Do you understand that banks closed? And what does Carter have to do with it? Congress, a Republican Congress, allowed for marginal mortgages and the Fed went along with it. There was a mini recession in 2002 and Bush jr didn’t get anything fixed.

By #596193 at 13,Oct,19 01:55
NYC doesn’t have freedom of speech , thanks to liberal democrats !
By #601496 at 13,Oct,19 20:32
That doesn't make sence. Hahaha
By #596193 at 13,Oct,19 20:43
What doesn’t make sense ? The fascist left enacting laws that curtail freedom of speech ?
By #551147 at 16,Oct,19 04:02
Hard to have a battle of wits with this one as she is pretty witless... I just won't let much of the bullshit that fulminates from her go unchecked. 😉

By #601496 at 20,Oct,19 11:19
What fascist?

By Sir-Skittles at 09,Oct,19 16:01 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Agree 100% with Phart... start using FACTS and not emotions...

And fuck off with your only argument: racism! Jesus it is old.
By #601496 at 09,Oct,19 22:43
So is Jesus. I always present facts. All facts can be verified. I can't help it if it doesn't suit you, but, I will ask you what I've asked Phart and others here. Prove me wrong or prove the facts wrong. I'm not a rabid Democrat. I just want an honest president and a Congress that actually governs.If that's wrong then tell me why. Don't tell me I'm dumb or that Obama or Clinton did something in the past. Bring present day facts
By dgraff at 09,Oct,19 23:24 other posts of dgraff 
In god we trust all others pay cash check or master card
By phart at 09,Oct,19 23:35 other posts of phart 
Great point to be quoted here,
" I just want an honest president and a Congress that actually governs"

I think most of us want that.But how the hell can congress govern when so many of them are acting like rabid animals jumping on every little peice of dirt any 1 can dig up on Trump and apply all their efforts towards removing him? How is removing him fixing poverty,healthcare or other issues with the US? It cant be.It is tying up resources for little more that mole hills being churned into mountians by rabid democrats.
By dgraff at 10,Oct,19 00:39 other posts of dgraff 
I heard the whistle blower has an account here on syd he goes by the cock blower and he’s trying to uncover valuable information from the Russians
By kebmo at 10,Oct,19 05:39 other posts of kebmo 
dgraff, I'm not Russian but he was successful in making a full extraction from me.

By #601496 at 10,Oct,19 13:15
Phart, I agree with you. Trumpo, with all his baggage, is causing the distractions. Do you think this situation would have happened with Bush Jr or sr? Or Reagan? I don't think so.

By #592419 at 10,Oct,19 06:49
If you hate him that much,,, MOVE..
By #551147 at 10,Oct,19 22:19
Couldn't agree more, but the author of this thread isn't even from OUR country. I had initially missed that too, in my first response to him. As you see, he's been on and hasn't even responded...
By #592419 at 11,Oct,19 00:18
If he is not from this country then why is he here? It's like me telling Iceland who to vote for.
By #551147 at 11,Oct,19 00:59
RIGHT!

By phart at 16,Oct,19 00:04 other posts of phart 
Election interference seems to be a big topic nowadays.
WELL read this and tell me who spent 15 million on the 2018 election.
Also,look for this statement in the artical.

" the increasing ease with which people's opinions can be manipulated. "It is so much easier to destroy trust than to build it up," Soros said."
"his political spending - a fraction of the money he gives away every year - has made him one of the Democratic Party's most reliable and generous donors."

cant get much more liberal than this bird cage liner,

By dgraff at 09,Oct,19 09:31 other posts of dgraff 
Yet another liberal that feeds off what the media says hey my friend they lie all the time
By #551147 at 09,Oct,19 09:44
By phart at 09,Oct,19 20:57 other posts of phart 
Hell, none of us can get the truth.It is just sad that some fall for the dumbest made up shit first.
By dgraff at 09,Oct,19 23:27 other posts of dgraff 
A liberals words of wisdom if you can’t dazzle them with brilliance then baffle them with bull shit
By #596193 at 13,Oct,19 01:54
It’s hard to get the truth out when a compliant media won’t question it .
By #551147 at 13,Oct,19 05:07
100% true, yet because it's so prevalent, the dummies don't know any better. They go thru life like the good little sheep they are. Isn't that right Twowarmtts!? You're a good lil sheeple... Pat her on the head.

By #601496 at 13,Oct,19 20:35
Dgraff, don't you conservatives do the same?
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

Let me just say
The 700 club
Pat Robertson
Rush Limbaught
Fox News
Sean Hannity
Glen Beck
The message on most talk radio is the same every day. The left is wrong, the right is right

RUSH LIMBAUGH:

The people on the left hold that as a fundamental belief that people can't be trusted, people aren't smart, people don't have any judgment. I mean, that's the essence of liberalism in the first place.

MICHAEL SAVAGE:

Every stinking, rotten left winger in this country poses a far greater threat to your freedom than does al-Qaida.

SEAN HANNITY:

The regulations, the law, the Constitution means nothing to these Democrats when it comes to maintaining power.

G. GORDON LIDDY:

President Clinton cut the armed forces of the United States so deeply and severely, that we don't have enough troops.

Yes. I see it now. Bash the liberals and push our correct views. More guns, no abortion, the world was created in 7 days and women should stay home, barefoot and pregnant.
--------------------------------------- added after 14 minutes

And this from a country were the Congress was and is controlled by the Republicans for over 20 yrs except for short periods and at least 8 yrs of a Republican president that bankrupted the country,
By dgraff at 13,Oct,19 22:58 other posts of dgraff 
Are you trying to baffle me with bull shit again

By #601496 at 09,Oct,19 12:24
Baby, I'm with you. Did you notice that these Trumpo supporters (and I do mean "supporters") always attack the messenger and never, ever, give reasons why Dumbo-In-Chief should stay? You know why? It's all the interbreeding among conservatives. Facts don't register.
By Sir-Skittles at 09,Oct,19 16:02 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
I would worry more about your tax bill TwoWorms...
By #601496 at 09,Oct,19 16:46
Oh, I do. Talking to trashy people about a treasonous president is waste of breath

By #596193 at 13,Oct,19 02:03
As you do exactly what you said Trump supporters do “ attack interbreeding conservatives “ Wtf is that even ? I put up facts and numbers dispute them or sit back down .
By #551147 at 13,Oct,19 05:01
Her and another dim wit around here believe that the people voting for Mr. Trump have one tooth, unedumacated, and partake in sexual relations with their close relatives. As with anything you attempt to prove to the dunces, they just ignore it and continue to blindly drink the kool-aid and spout off complete bullshit. Guess they've never taken a close look at the morons that participate in antifa, or B.L.M. rallies. Yeah those losers act and look really intelligent.

By #601496 at 12,Oct,19 16:30
I’m going to laugh my ass off the day after the elections and Republicans lost the house and senate and Biden is the president elect
By phart at 12,Oct,19 21:39 other posts of phart 
Ok,BUT to be honest, if the day after the election Trump has won and the house and senate are republican,what will you do then?
By #601496 at 12,Oct,19 21:58
Have a hysterical laugh/cry. I do know the chances, baby.

By #592419 at 10,Oct,19 06:53
It will be 2020 soon.. The house will be lost, back to the Republicans and the Senate will sink deeper into the elephants ass.... All because your fucking leaders have done nothing for the american people... You can blame them when they fall flat on their faces spending millions just to do a coup and bring down the president because they can't win in 2020... They have only themselves to blame.
By #551147 at 12,Oct,19 03:57
You are SO right, and I certainly hope we win back the house. Then those last 4 years will be on cruise control. Then all we have to worry about is who will be the next numbnut running for 2024. A.O.C. will be able to run by that time. If she had her way these stupid fucks would see REAL destruction of the United States.
By #592419 at 12,Oct,19 15:19
If the dems lose the house and senate gets stronger I think there will be inquires for prosecution with some of the deep state involved.

By Sir-Skittles at 09,Oct,19 16:01 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Oldcunt- fuck off and run back to Coober Pedy..

Mind yer own business

MAGA!!
By #551147 at 10,Oct,19 22:21
I TOTALLY missed the part where he's not even from the U.S.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

So! I had to look up Coober Pedy Don't judge me!
By Sir-Skittles at 11,Oct,19 13:35 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
He should enjoy a nice night jog there.... lots of unmarked mine shafts

By oldacock at 11,Oct,19 01:04 other posts of oldacock 
I started this thread so as to try to ascertain the attitude of ordinary citizens of the US. Obviously a significant percentage have no idea as to the damage that poor decisions can do the world economy, not just your own. In order to see how dire your national debt is, may I suggest you check out the following official site.
In just over 30 seconds I watched it increase by a $$MILLION.
By #551147 at 11,Oct,19 01:21
That is indeed a concern. Now let's play a game...

Guess which President more than DOUBLED our National Debt? He added more to it, than EVERY single President before him COMBINED? Do you know? Do you know? 🤔

I'd might agree that many of us have not much of an idea how we (the U.S.) affect other nations (especially me). Is it similar to how China manipulates their currency? How does that affect everyone? OR does it just affect the U.S.?

By the way, sorry if this sounds harsh, but! He is OUR President, and his #1 concern is and should be The United States and it's Citizens. Whether you or anyone else likes that answer or not, WE are his #1 priority. Not a fishing village in Zimbabwe... If you don't care for YOUR leadership, then I suggest you change them.

By #275407 at 10,Oct,19 18:47
It's amazing to see the diff. Between Dems. And repubs. They both think that their party is right. I guess that depends on what news station you listen to. I personaly think they suck on both sides and that's why I don't vote. As long as I will get a social security check when I retire, I wouldn't care what goes on in this world, it's all about me and only me
By phart at 10,Oct,19 18:58 other posts of phart 
It is sad that the truth is right in front of all us and none of us can agree on what is the truth.
I hope you get a check from the money you are farced to pay in.I know I hope I do.
But will we? who knows.

By #551147 at 10,Oct,19 19:00
Oh Cody! 😚 You're so damn cute! 🤗 You should excersise YOUR right to vote as it's the collective voice that matters. Knowing what I know about you, I'll simplify it for you... The Dems want to get rid of your beloved cars, guns and deny you of juicy steak and succulent ribs. Please reconsider making YOUR vote count. 😉
By #275407 at 10,Oct,19 19:09
As long as they don't get rid of me being able to masterbate, I'm fine, I'm allready being fucked
By #551147 at 11,Oct,19 01:03
Lmao Oh and I forgot to mention... They (Dems) have ZERO respect for Law Enforcement.

By wycowboy at 09,Oct,19 15:08 other posts of wycowboy 
I'll be voting for him again
By #601496 at 09,Oct,19 15:49
No one's perfect. We forgive you.

By #551147 at 09,Oct,19 06:32
🙄 Such a clever title, you come up with that on your own?

Unno... "They say" The mind is the first to go. I'm assuming by YOUR post, you've fuckin lost yours. Would that be fair to say? Perhaps whomever is managing your portfolio is completely inept? Think you're the only one with a retirement? How is it most are doing great but yours is not? You were perfectly content with an 70 to 80 % death tax? You REALLY believe that was fair? If so, is it because you have NO heirs? Entitled to your opinion you are but spreading conjectures is NOT cool.

Adult Discussion Forum