Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

my wrist watch smells

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #360671 at 11,Mar,13 12:33
Its a Casio g shock with resin rubber strap

Similar topics: 1.Wrist watch smells....   2.Wearing a wrist watch everyday   3.Who wears s watch everyday n it smells   4.Wrist watch is smelly   5.Wrist-thick dick ?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #359287 at 13,Mar,13 23:02
You are right Bela,I think I got too annoyed .I actually gifted 123 before I saw his post
By bella! at 14,Mar,13 00:26 other posts of bella! 
You know, there was another member that consistently spelled my nic, Bela. That member went by the name V43, maplesyrup, blueman and many other profile names. Gullwing is a reference to the way a car door opens and the member that I referred to, had an interest in vintage/classic cars. Hmmm......

By #359287 at 13,Mar,13 22:30
Am I reading this correctly...Your watch stinks and you think this is a fucking topic for discussion ...clean yourself fool
By bella! at 13,Mar,13 22:49 other posts of bella! 
Gullwing, if there's any doubt in your mind whether you read THIS topic correctly, there are 4 more exactly like this one. The only difference is that one thread might be written the next day or maybe NudeGuy123 will wait 1 or 2 hours and write another "My Watch Smells". NudeGuy123 doesn't seem comfortable "stepping outside of the box"......... I wonder if he's as mundane in real life?

By bella! at 11,Mar,13 14:38 other posts of bella! 
To admin; this is exactly WHY you should charge points to open a topic. I bet if it cost him 10 points, there would be only 1 "my watch smells". This member has opened 5, yes, F-I-V-E, 5 forum topics about his smelly wrist watch

By bella! at 11,Mar,13 14:29 other posts of bella! 
At 26 years old, I'm curious if you ever made it through the public school system. I would wager that the answer is....... NOT!

By #360671 at 11,Mar,13 14:08
Its from dirt n sweat under the watch
By bella! at 11,Mar,13 14:25 other posts of bella! 
BINGO! Then if you recognize the smell is due to YOUR dirt and YOUR sweat trapped under the band then there's 3 choices; 1.) wash more frequently 2.) change the watch band OR 3.) throw the damn watch out and get a better one.

By bella! at 11,Mar,13 13:58 other posts of bella! 
Are you certain that the smell isn't a result of your bad breath, smelly armpits or maybe you're not wiping your ass adequately?

Adult Discussion Forum