Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Banning

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by pifad at 12,Mar,13 14:31  other posts of pifad
I'm curios. How do people go about banning another member. And just what do they get out of that behavior. I prefer to tell the person up front that I'm not interested. I've never had a problem being honest. Is that just asking too much?

Similar topics: 1.Banned from public chatroom   2.Silent banning from the chat room   3.Banning jerks in chat   4.Banning   5.Time to End Banning!  

New Comment

Comments:
By CreativeOne at 13,Mar,13 03:57 other posts of CreativeOne 
Very well said "pifad" ! I have only been banned once by a member who is still here ! Sadly he banned me because I wouldn't give out my email address on our second chat with each other ! I first started here July 2009 and have enjoyed everyone I had the pleasure of chatting with ! So I totally agree with what you said here as you Always have such positive feed back !!! Oh and "No" ... you are not asking too much !

By pifad at 13,Mar,13 13:28 other posts of pifad 
Thank you! I treat people the way I would like to be treated. And I appreciate your input and kindness.
By CreativeOne at 16,Mar,13 00:34 other posts of CreativeOne 
Oh , for sure ... You are very welcome "pifad" !!!

By #274357 at 12,Mar,13 16:27
I agree. Banning should only be considered as a last resort in extreme situations only.
By #124665 at 12,Mar,13 23:48
True. Sometimes things can become too heated or deep or whatever and you must break ties with that person completely.

By pifad at 12,Mar,13 19:45 other posts of pifad 
Thanks guys. Much appreciated.

By bella! at 12,Mar,13 15:24 other posts of bella! 
I'm in agreement with you on this matter, pifad!
By pifad at 12,Mar,13 19:44 other posts of pifad 
Thanks bella. I appreciate your input as always.

Adult Discussion Forum