Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

do str8 guys...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #352017 at 17,Mar,13 21:31
care if other guys are walking around in the locker room naked. I personally do not care if another guy is, I am not offended by natural nudity. I just often wonder if the other straight guys in there care if another guy looks at him naked too. I understand there is a difference between a glance and a stare lol. I never stare but do notice . So to you totally str8 guys, are you offended? I mean it is a locker room/shower and you have to know what to expect to see......right?

Similar topics: 1.Gay/Bi/Str8 Guys in or near Sydney....   2.some STR8 guys confuse me!!   3.Str8, Bi or just Curious???   4.str8 lads   5.Any str8 guys would date a shemale  

New Comment

Comments:
By dickisgreat at 19,Mar,13 17:41 other posts of dickisgreat 
What kidyork200 is describing is a striking increase in Puritanism and homophobia, I think beginning in the 70s or 80s, but probably dating as far back as the 50s.

At one time, gyms had one open group shower and people were naked all the time. This is no longer the case. In the gyms I've seen, no one is ever naked. Everyone changes clothes with a towel wrapped around, and there are individual showers with doors.

I think it has to do with gay rights. Before the 80s or 90s, people were clueless how much same-sex attraction was around them.

Now, people are aware, and even if they accept gay people they have that ridiculous paranoia that - what? someone's going to try to fuck them right there? They'll suddenly turn gay by seeing a dick?

- I'm referring only to the US. In Europe people are naked around strangers all the time.

By #364116 at 17,Mar,13 21:35
I think...if you don't want someone to see, then you cover up with a towel. I see a lot of guys wear shorts or somethig IN THE SHOWER! I like to be as naked as possible as much as possible, in case anyone wants to see. If they like, they can look. If they don't like it, no one is **** them to.

I like to get in the shower and not use the curtain too, so anyone can get a good look if they want. Once I had a guy come to the next shower so I checked out his cock and then I soaped mine up good and did some extra 'washing'... meaning I tugged on it and played with it some. And he did some of the same himself.

Oh anyway I am straight but I do want more cock in my life once in a while... would like to suck... fantasy is to suck one side of a nice stiff one while my girl works the other side of it.
By spermkiss at 17,Mar,13 23:27 other posts of spermkiss 
"I like to be as naked as possible as much as possible..." One of the real joys of going to the gym is being nude with other guys in the locker room and showers. The comaraderie of being nude is amazing. True male bonding.

By #6568 at 17,Mar,13 22:26
I'm personally never offended by genuine nudity. Nudity among men who know and respect each other is just a by-product of the same gym or sports club etc. Of course such men 'look' at each others genitals but normal politeness means that one does NOT stare.

I live in England so politeness is the 'oil' by which we live with each other. It's ok to glance (indeed, probably expected) it is NOT ok to stare or to pass a comment or ask a question (about the others body) unless it's done extremely carefully and gently with someone you know reasonably well.....for example to ask about a scar or old injury.

What I can't abide as an English person is crude displays of nudity/sexuality such as the occaisional moron who feels he just has to make a big thing of 'waving' his penis as he drys himself...usually while looking at everyone to see if he's getting a reaction (he will be getting one, but not the one he wants!) I've known of people who have had memberships rescinded for this.

I dont even like women who flaunt their bodies or waggle their tits in the air......unless blind drunk,...then it's just funny! They are usually mortified when they sobre up!

This sounds like we are all very uptight and frosty people here in England...however, this is far from the truth and we are actually 'Anglo-Saxons' with a bawldy history so when everyone knows everyone else and some beer has flowed there can be some uproarous reparti and hysterics....I can remember a particular 'dinner' that started in dinner suits and ended with a naked 'snake' of men winding their way int o the carpark at 2 in the morning each with a bow tie around his penis.......
By spermkiss at 17,Mar,13 23:21 other posts of spermkiss 
"I live in England so politeness is the 'oil' by which we live with each other." Man, you got that right. England is the most civilized nation on earth.

Adult Discussion Forum