Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

No one's ever naked in my gym locker room! WTF? What about yours?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by dickisgreat at 18,Mar,13 07:56  other posts of dickisgreat
At my gym no one is ever naked in the locker room. Everyone changes with a towel wrapped around. And the showers are almost never used. Is it like this everywhere?

Similar topics: 1.IN THE LOCKER ROOM   2.gay guys and lockerooms   3.Locker Rooms   4.do str8 guys...   5.Full body naked  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 18,Mar,13 16:05 other posts of spermkiss 
No they are not all like that. You need to go to a different gym. Being nude in the locker room and showers along with all the other nude men is one of the highlights of going to a gym.

By #359325 at 18,Mar,13 09:50
The gym i used to go to, the men some would have a towel and some wouldn't. I guess it depends on the person. Evedently they're shy about there body and don't like showing it off.

By pifad at 18,Mar,13 08:54 other posts of pifad 
The gym I go to now is hit or miss. Early day is mostly the younger crowd and they tend to cover up a lot. Late night crowd just the opposite. Showers are used but not a lot. The gym I belonged to previously was the old fashioned kind and very relaxed, gang showers and always a lot of guys in and out and most all of us walked around naked from lockerroom to showers to bathroom.

Adult Discussion Forum