She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

how public are you

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #363933 at 23,Mar,13 22:46
just how public and daring are all of you share your stories XD pic are welcome to

Similar topics: 1.Naked In Public Stories   2.Public Sex - How Far Would You Go?   3.sex in public??   4.Public sex   5.Sucking strangers in public  

New Comment

Comments:
By Mikedick at 25,Mar,13 09:48 other posts of Mikedick 
Two public experiences I had was with my girlfriend and another with a older guy. The one with my ex girl friend was in a club, we were really horny, and she put her hand in my pants and just took my cock out and started stroking it, then she lifted her skirts, and slipped it in. And grinded me. The second was in a park, liking mature men, he picked me up, he was about 50 years of age, and we were looking for a spot to go, so we went to a park/botanical garden, there is paths that run off, into the forest. We hiked one, found a quiet spot, and jerked and sucked eachotheer. Great experience

By spermkiss at 25,Mar,13 02:56 other posts of spermkiss 
On a beach towel at a nude beach with people less than a foot away on neighboring beach towels.

By #363933 at 25,Mar,13 01:27
mmm on the balcony very risky sounds hot

By #363933 at 25,Mar,13 01:00
hot story mraverage XD indian damn wonder what your loads like

By #363933 at 23,Mar,13 23:01
its a happy face

By bigone21 at 23,Mar,13 22:58 other posts of bigone21 
what does XD mean??

By #363933 at 23,Mar,13 22:54
can you blame her XD

By PeterPeter at 23,Mar,13 22:51 other posts of PeterPeter 
i like to piss and jerk in public, sometimes people that pass by look at me, i like that, and they like that too, i am always careful that i do not show myself to people that are too young or that would be upset
last week a young women past by, saw this and smiled at me :

Adult Discussion Forum