Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Discreet masturbation

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #4825 at 25,May,13 20:35
Sometime, when I get horny at work I'll go to the bathroom and put on an unlub'd condom and a vibrating cockering then walk over to the park during lunch. I'll discreetly turn on the vibrator (I wear a long sweatshirt or sweater to hide the bulge) then enjoy the sun and people-watch until I cum. I walk back to the bathroom and clean up. It beats wanking in the toilet!
I'd love to hear other ideas for masturbating discreetly

Similar topics: 1.MASTURBATION CONTESTS   2.Mutual Masturbation   3.Has anyone successfully met up with another guy for a discreet sexual encounter before?   4.Best orgasm: fucking, BJ, or JO?   5.Hookup  

New Comment

Comments:
By #244184 at 23,Mar,15 04:46
once a long time ago I was jerking off in a bus, I came on the seat in front where a beautiful girl was sitting **** of the cum on her seat.. it was very risky though..

By #4825 at 28,May,13 19:28
Another one I like while driving on bumpy roads. Position your cock straight up, inside your pants. Fasten the seatbelt with the strap right over your cock. I like to do this after a hike, while driving on bumpy forest service roads. The belt pulls and rubs your cock while you're being tossed around. Although I creamed my undies once doing this, it's usually just a warm-up for open stroking when I reach the freeway (I love wanking while driving)
By spermkiss at 28,May,13 22:31 other posts of spermkiss 
It's even better to be sucked while driving. Better still in a convertible with the top down.
By tb1 at 13,Mar,15 04:51 other posts of tb1 
sadly another activity I never got to enjoy, boo hoo
By spermkiss at 13,Mar,15 20:02 other posts of spermkiss 
It's never too late. Summer will soon be here (even at your northern latitude), so if you don't own a convertible, go out and rent one. Put the top down, strip nude and have a cocksucker buddy suck you off while driving. It's fun. I know that from personal experience.
By tb1 at 15,Mar,15 14:16 other posts of tb1 
sounds awfully good and really tempting
By spermkiss at 16,Mar,15 20:50 other posts of spermkiss 
See the photo I just sent you.
By tb1 at 17,Mar,15 14:11 other posts of tb1 
awesome photo, gr8 dick, since the steering wheel is on the right side I gather it's a European car, even it looks hot thanks for sending buddy
By spermkiss at 18,Mar,15 14:32 other posts of spermkiss 
I noticed that, too. But not Continental European as they follow the North American custom of driving on the right side, but rather British. Or maybe somewhere in the Far East. With the exception of China, most places in the Far East drive on the left side.
By tb1 at 18,Mar,15 14:37 other posts of tb1 
I wonder which side he dresses on?
By spermkiss at 19,Mar,15 19:40 other posts of spermkiss 
Either is OK, as long as we can see the outline hanging down one leg.
By tb1 at 21,Mar,15 05:20 other posts of tb1 

By leopoldij at 17,Mar,15 23:56 other posts of leopoldij 
Under a desk. I used to work in a crowded office. With lots of female employees. But there were desks with covered fronts. I used to have a corner desk and would frequently unzip my pants and play with my cock wile pretending to work. The deal was full of cumshots underneath. It was hot. Never got caught. But I think someone suspected something one day because she made some comments ....

By #473011 at 12,Mar,15 21:15
i love doing this always such a turn on doing it secretly around people. i remember one time when i was young at a pool party in my cousins pool i was in the pool floating right by a water jet. i was alone in the pool but hanging on the edge talking to others standing outside the pool. i was turned on seeing all the girls in swim suits and the water jet was right on my dick. i was brave enough to pull my trunks down just enough to let my hard penis spring out into the water. no one could see but it was a rush being right by people, clueless that i had my trunks down with the water jet going at me. i saw no reason to stop and let it work me all the way. it was hard keeping it contained that i was ejaculating but what a turn on. now days im able to cum hands free and sometimes make myself cum in my pants if im sitting around people and the mood strikes ;D also fun to do it at night next to the gf trying without waking her up
By #64328 at 13,Mar,15 03:54
Thats hot as hell. I love secretly doing it around other people too.

By #390248 at 16,Mar,15 22:57
I've had a bit of fun with jets myself.

By slipper at 26,May,13 00:34 other posts of slipper 
Sometimes when I'm sitting on a bench in the park this guy walks over and sits down beside me, at the far end of the bench... and, in a few moments the bench starts vibrating. After a while he quietly gasps and gets up, smooths his sweater just a little too carefully, and leaves. Then, I cautiously start squeezing myself under my newspaper until I cum. I go back to work and my secretary cleans me up!
By #23212 at 26,May,13 04:14
Does your secretary 'discreetly squeeze' his own dick while he's "cleaning you up"?

By spermkiss at 25,May,13 21:54 other posts of spermkiss 
Damn, that sounds hot. To sit in the sunshine in a park with people all around you while a vibrator brings you to climax sounds exciting. Of course it's fun to jack off alone, but it's enormously more fun to have company. If your company doesn't even know you're climaxing that's even more exciting.

Adult Discussion Forum