Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

erection,hard on

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #4650 at 26,Feb,09 08:53
What will u do if u get hard on in public?

Similar topics: 1.Hard-on during masturbation   2.Erection Oil   3.comparison between young and older cocks   4.Hey guys, show me your beautiful hard erections!   5.First time going to nude beach. erection ok?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #348 at 26,Feb,09 13:29
leave it hard. Do some adjusting so people will notice it.
By spermkiss at 27,Feb,10 19:38 other posts of spermkiss 
Right on! When I was younger I'd try to hide it, now I like to show it off. When you get to be my age you realize that there are a lot of things worse than having an erection. One of them is not having an erection. We men spend the first thirty years of our lives trying to keep it soft and the rest of our lives trying to get it hard.

By pifad at 25,Feb,10 17:58 other posts of pifad 
Have already experienced boners in public. I just continue what I'm doing and enjoy the attention. After all, they don't last forever. LOL

By #3997 at 27,Feb,09 19:24
May adjust it if its uncomfortable, or sometimes i leave it, see who will notice and look espiecially when i go commando, also i love certain jeans that i wear cause i get a nice bulge, even my girl is like she wont let me go out by myself with those pants on and the bulge cause it looks good, its pretty funny,

By #7976 at 27,Feb,09 08:38
Nothing at all. Some women chuckle at a cock ridge in my pants, some scoff, but once in a while, a woman comes close and tells me she really likes my style. One or two times there has been a light brush that lingered a bit long on public transportation. Enjoy the erection.

Adult Discussion Forum