Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Telling wife I love Dick

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #370731 at 04,Jun,13 04:37
I have been sucking Dick now for 30 years and absolutely love it. There is nothing better in the world. How can I get my wife to leave me for someone else?

Similar topics: 1.Married bi guys   2.wife amy making suggestions   3.Anyone else had this happen?   4.My wife's slutty adventures   5.partying naked!Dare games and freak time!!!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #316255 at 05,Jun,13 00:47
Oh look, he left. Shocker.
By #371626 at 05,Jun,13 00:49
i guess we were not supportive enough
By Ray10754 at 05,Jun,13 00:51 other posts of Ray10754 
Guess he couldn't handle the truth!

By Ray10754 at 04,Jun,13 21:27 other posts of Ray10754 
Why dose she have to leave you? Your the one with the issue!! Why dont you leave her? Either way she will be the one that wins in more ways than one,She will be rid of you,mostlikly get the house,and atleast half of any savings you have,and if she is not capable of supporting herself you will be responcible for that also!!So my question to you is this? Is that all worth be able to suck some dick? Your doing it now so what would the differance be if she was not around? Either way your the low life!!

By bigone21 at 04,Jun,13 19:58 other posts of bigone21 
you could tell her you misguided her and were not truefull for 30 years. she might leave you, maybe NOT for someone else, but NOT wanting to be with the guy that is a complete FUCK! in 30 years, you never thought about telling ANYTHING? maybe she would have some kind of understanding. And now you want to dump her? Well there's guys of all kind of sorts..!

By #68656 at 04,Jun,13 17:06
That is a dreadful and reprehensible insult to your wife. Remember something called your wedding vows which included a promise to be faithful to her.
By #59855 at 04,Jun,13 18:27
From Matt's Wife: I agree John. This guy doesn't deserve anyone.

Adult Discussion Forum