Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Balls perfect for tea bagging

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #329776 at 07,Jun,13 15:19
Are my balls suckable [deleted image]

Similar topics: 1.a hot cock competition   2.The perfect photo angle.   3.Tea bagging   4.Natalia has a PERFECT pair of boobs   5.How do you shave cock, balls and/or ass  

New Comment

Comments:
By #68656 at 07,Jun,13 15:34
There are several types of tea, what particular one are we referring to. There is Ceylon tea, Indian tea, Chinese tea, green tea, small leaf tea and many other types and blends.
By #23212 at 07,Jun,13 22:27
Oh John, other than green tea, white tea, the major 'fermented' varieties you have mentioned here are usually called 'bl**k' tea, which I'd guess 'Junior' would agree to?
By #68656 at 08,Jun,13 09:48
Dear Steve.
The best tea is the black small leaf tea brewed properly in a tea-pot.
Here in Oz we have "billy tea" which consists of boiling water in a billy over the camp fire and throwing a handful of black tea into the water, after being allowed to brew for a short while it is drunk black with no milk.
By #23212 at 08,Jun,13 22:24
I thoroughly agree, my friend re 'black tea'. I make a special mixture, 'Dr. Steve's Robust Breakfast Blend', of the finest Assams from India, Golden Needle from China (if I can afford it ), a bit of non-smoky Keemun from China, and rounded with a CTC from Kenya.

And of course about the 'billy tea'--Waltzing Mathilda.
If you haven't seen this version, then you might like it:
www (dot) youtube (dot) com/watch?v=INdjRCNcZj0
By #68656 at 09,Jun,13 08:55
Dear Steve.
That was performed by Rolf Harris, just for interest the person who posted the video is a respected and long-standing member of this group, we keep in touch by e-mail.
Secondly what is CTC as that is an abbreviation for Carbon TetraChloride.?
By #23212 at 12,Jun,13 07:06
The 'CTC' grade of tea leaves from Kenya are, from my information, called 'Cut/Torn/Curled'. Strangely, to me these kind of tea leaves look more like some kind of instant coffee granules than tea leaves.

By #387191 at 09,Jun,13 01:47
Do any of these varities have a flavor aiken to balls? I enjoy a good cup of tea, especially an icy cold glass of sweet tea on a hot day, but I've never have come across any with a taste of old sweaty nutsack.
By #23212 at 09,Jun,13 02:13
Heya EA, this 'mini-thread' was put here only because his 'cojones' are black, like that kind of tea.

And yes, IMHO, I have tasted 2 kinds that are sort of like "sweaty nutsack", Kambaa from Kenya, and (Sorry Taylors) Taylors of Harrogate 'bargain blend', 'Yorkshire Gold'.

And, if I may ask, if you've "never come across any" with that taste, then I assume you've 'tasted' quite a few; to which I will say, 'You keep goin' girl!'.

By pifad at 07,Jun,13 15:34 other posts of pifad 
Oh yeah! I'd be sucking on them for sure

Adult Discussion Forum