Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

How do you shave cock, balls and/or ass

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by PSerect at 20,Feb,22 16:14  other posts of PSerect
Ive been shaving my cock, balls and ass for a long time mostly because I love how it feels. Ive used many different types of shavers over the years but never found the perfect one. Question is what type of shaver/ razor do you use?

Similar topics: 1.Do i have to shave my balls?   2.Shaving   3.Should I shave all of my pubic hair off?   4.PLAY Ball   5.Shaving tips  

New Comment

Comments:
By cruzinlion at 08,Mar,22 17:03 other posts of cruzinlion 

I use hair clippers very short for the top, then ladies razors for my balls and ass. Seems to work well

By #660822 at 06,Mar,22 18:01
Does anyone know of a really good instructional video on how to shave balls?
By PSerect at 08,Mar,22 05:06 other posts of PSerect 
I haven't found any yet but I can tell you a few tips that might help.

*Whether you use a hand razor or electric shaver, make sure you tighten the skin to make it smooth. That way you minimize the risk of getting nicked.

*Laying on your back while shaving your balls makes it easier too.

*If you have a mirror you can place so that you can see the underside of your balls while your shaving helps too.

*If you use an electric shaver, make sure its a foil shaver. The rotary ones, like Norelco, dont shave as close and are prone to biting.

*If you use an electric shaver, apply some silicone lube to your skin first and it will give you a much smoother shave. This applies to all body parts you wish to shave.
By #660822 at 08,Mar,22 13:39
Thanks for the tips.

By PSerect at 08,Mar,22 05:30 other posts of PSerect 
Ball shaving
[deleted image]

By PSerect at 08,Mar,22 05:26 other posts of PSerect 
I haven't found any yet but I can tell you a few tips that might help.

*Whether you use a hand razor or electric shaver, make sure you tighten the skin to make it smooth. That way you minimize the risk of getting nicked.

*Laying on your back while shaving your balls makes it easier too.

*If you have a mirror you can place so that you can see the underside of your balls while your shaving helps too.

*If you use an electric shaver, make sure its a foil shaver. The rotary ones, like Norelco, dont shave as close and are prone to biting.

*If you use an electric shaver, apply some silicone lube to your skin first and it will give you a much smoother shave. This applies to all body parts you wish to shave.

By thebeewolf at 06,Mar,22 18:10 other posts of thebeewolf 
I use a multi-blade razor from Harry's. I often use Dollar Shave Club shave cream. I get everything hot and wet and creamed up and then I shave above my dick, about an inch above it and about six inches across. Then I do on the sides of my cock and balls, just pull everything to one side and shave. Then I do my ball sack. I pull them up and get way down low. I hold them gently and get the front part. I don't get too aggressive on my sack. I find that it's not necessary to be thorough if you shave frequently. Do it two or three times a week and it's a guarantee nothing will be missed. Don't have to get it all in one go. As far as the bush above, I use the same electric clipper on it that I use for my face (every couple of days) and head (every 5 days). I use a light touch here. I want visible hair there, just not bushes of it.
By #628350 at 07,Mar,22 20:01
Yes that's my technique with a Harry's razor too. I get quite a buzz from the feeling of shaving my balls.

By knewbi at 07,Mar,22 19:51 other posts of knewbi 
Hair removal cream and a hair trimmer for the area around that I do not want fully shaved..

By nakedjim at 06,Mar,22 16:20 other posts of nakedjim 
If I have time or need to be very smooth I wax. Last longer & comes back softer. No stubble

By PSerect at 06,Mar,22 05:07 other posts of PSerect 
Great recommendations from everyone! I watch videos of guys getting their cock and balls shaved with a disposable razors and I cringe at the thought of them getting cut. For my cock and balls, I only use one razor, the Braun 150-s. I first bought this shaver over 30 years ago and luckily I can find them on line once in a while when one goes bad. Thanks for all of the good input

By #613564 at 05,Mar,22 05:53
Women's intimate razors, and the creams, for their intimate parts!!
Venus razor, and Skintimate shave cream!
Think about it!! Their parts are softer, and harder to shave, and if you can be a REAL Man, and use a Pink razor, and flower-smelling shave cream, and then after shaving cream, that smells of tropical fruits, just for her.
It works, and you don't get the itch, and burn!
I only know, because a woman showed me, and I let her!

By smoothnsmall at 23,Feb,22 18:09 other posts of smoothnsmall 
I've regularly shaved my pubic area for over 25 years. Have used cream, electric shaver with floating heads but mostly a gillette 3 blade and lady 5 blade. I love the smooth feeling and look. Feels so good to lube up my freshly shaved cock and exge for hours!

By Moench at 20,Feb,22 21:52 other posts of Moench 
i use hair removal creme from armpits to legs, is fast and 100% smooth, some days a lady shaver with 5 blade

By SluttySarah069 at 20,Feb,22 21:34 other posts of SluttySarah069 
I just us shaving cream and a safety razor - does the job and doesn't cut flesh if you are careful.

By s0m3r4nd0m at 20,Feb,22 20:41 other posts of s0m3r4nd0m 
I mainly did with an electric shaver but didn't get great results. I tried for the fist time a shaver with two blades undear hot water, needless to say it was a mess. No bit cuts but i used too much pressure and ended up with the pube region all irritated, hope next times goes better

By Safie69 at 20,Feb,22 18:32 other posts of Safie69 
I use alternatively electric tweezers and Gillette G3. The electric tweezers are: ladyshave (Philips) and silkepil (Braun). I like when it's completely smooth as well.
By #625826 at 20,Feb,22 20:40
Sweet ,mmmmm

By earthy at 20,Feb,22 17:26 other posts of earthy 
I usually use hair removal cream for everthing but my balls. I use a razor there, carefully.

Adult Discussion Forum