Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

As you age you want to suck cock?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #407426 at 14,Aug,13 12:22
Is it natural as you age that you want to suck cock? Particularly young men 18-35 with shaved pubic hair & long uncut cocks.

Similar topics: 1.Would U suck my Cock for $20   2.How do you ask a guy if you can suck his cock?   3.Cocks I would Suck... Craving a Cock in my Mouth!   4.Sucking cock   5.I Want to Suck Cock!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #200604 at 19,Aug,13 11:45
I started sucking cock at 55, hetero up till then!

By fancyabit at 19,Aug,13 10:50 other posts of fancyabit 
I too think of sucking off a beautiful 7-8 inch cock all the time, but I wonder
If ever a chance of doing so how many who have this fantasy will go through with it, and if so will they be put off by it forever because its not what its cracked out to be!? Furthermore, what about having another man sucking your cock? Would that have the same "turn-on" effect?

By #333511 at 16,Aug,13 05:19
That's fucked up! I'm 30 and for a couple years I've had fantasies about sucking off a nice thick cock. I don't considern myself gay or even bi. I've never done it but does just the thought make me gay or bi? I'm also not interested in men, just cock, in fact it turns me off to see a face to the cock unless its an amazing cock the one that makes me hard right away
By fancyabit at 19,Aug,13 10:33 other posts of fancyabit 
I get what you say. Seeing a face will put me off, but a nice cock attached to nice slender/muscular body really turns me on and get me instantly hard, and wanna suck/wank the hell out of the 7-8 incher!!!

By bigone21 at 14,Aug,13 16:11 other posts of bigone21 
well, you got some taste! 18-35, shaved, long, uncut..! bring 'm on!

By spermkiss at 14,Aug,13 15:00 other posts of spermkiss 
First, may I do some speculating about you? You claim to be straight and do not give your age, but I'm guessing that you're middle age. Now you come up with a question about wanting to suck cocks, particularly young cocks, in your mature years.

The short answer is "yes, this happens all the time".

A longer answer might go along the lines that after a lifetime of heterosexual sex you've become rather blasй about it because you've run out of new things to do. It's become kind of a "been there, done that" kind of thing. Man-on-man sex, however, is something that's brand new. It's a chance for you to be a virgin all over again. Young men in particular seem so vigorous and virile and by sucking their cocks and draining them of their manly juice, you might be able to regain some of your own youth and vigor.

Go for it! I'm not saying that a cock is the fountain of youth, but a load of sperm sure won't hurt you. And it sure is a lot of fun to take a guy's cock in your mouth and to use your lips and tongue to bring him to climax and to feel that cock throb in your mouth as he gives you his warm creamy load. Try it, you'll like it.

Adult Discussion Forum