Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Who is the sexiest female on this site?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #333646 at 21,Aug,13 20:02

Similar topics: 1.SEXIEST ASSES   2.hottest gal?   3.Who's the sexiest?   4.Sexiest Pics   5.Best female ass  

New Comment

Comments:
By #316057 at 26,Nov,13 11:46
There all sexy

By #285974 at 17,Oct,13 02:45
STEFFI
By #172995 at 17,Oct,13 17:35
Yup!

By Arlo at 25,Nov,13 20:27 other posts of Arlo 
I agree, Steffi is HOT HOT HOT

By bigguy at 08,Sep,13 23:43 other posts of bigguy 
I completely agree, what is going on with these women?
So miss Tatie since you just threw yourself to the wolves I will say something and be very polite doing it and hopefully you will get the true picture. I looked at your page and what I see is a cute little body but just you saying it's sexy doesn't make it so. A picture or two of a naked ass does not show me sexy at all. Sexy is much more than a picture of naked flesh. When you say "not to brag but..." that is bragging or as my good friend Steffi said
trolling for a compliment. Miss Fairy hit it right some times when you open your mouth shit rolls out not sexy, excuse the expression. Sexy you are not with that attitude,
I gave you a compliment if that is what you were after. If you want to learn sexy maybe just maybe if you are nice to some of my GORGEOUS, SEXY lady friends they could possibly give you a few pointers. Just one prime example look at Miss Fairy she has more sex appeal in her bird finger than most women have with their whole body why you say ATTITUDE and she don't try and push down anyone's throat. You will probably be pissed but what the heck you think I care, you know maybe I do!
By #360973 at 19,Sep,13 20:17
Vomit!
By #358797 at 21,Sep,13 10:30
Beaucoup d'amour.

By #415959 at 19,Sep,13 20:28
Biggie,
You have just now...JUST NOW, passed your most recent milestone of shameful pathetic-ness (I wish that was a real word).

Congratulations.
By #392675 at 21,Sep,13 01:00
Seconded
By bigguy at 21,Sep,13 09:57 other posts of bigguy 
There we go the 3 Amego's again On a thread about sexiest female and paying more attention to what someone write's as an observation than to the actual content of the thread. Speaking of pathetic!! Guy's don't you get it, you are showing your ass and being very c h i l d i s h while doing it. In case you either didn't know or forgot this is a discussion forum. Explain the part about a single word "Vomit" in this thread concerning the sexiest woman, is that what you think about women? Then we have this other fool jumping on the wagon trying to invent words and being seconded by a third. Do you think by using only one word that will keep you from sounding ignorant?
Do you 3 guy's plan on following me from thread to thread
to leave silly ass replies on my comments and do you actually believe I give a shit? Well the second part I can easily answer, no I don't. If you have nothing better to do and you find what I say interesting I appreciate your feedback. Think about it, if this is what you get for saying one word just think what you may get for a full sentence or does your brain have the capacity to think that far. Putting 6 or more words in a row together and spelling most of them correctly is very hard to do for some people and having it make sense is really pushing their limit.
By #358797 at 21,Sep,13 10:24
Trust me, Lover is fully capable of constructing a sentence. If you don't give a shit, why reply? And being that my dear Lover seems to be the centerpiece of this rant, why reply on someone else's comment? Worried he'll see it?
By bigguy at 22,Sep,13 00:04 other posts of bigguy 
I have no problem with anyone seeing what I write including whoever you are talking about. You want to take sides i'm good with that also but read back and you will see who started it. I did not say a single word to those guys or about them but you think it's fine for them to give their reply but question why I answer to it.
Lets have 4 or 5 people throw shit at you about something you wrote and see what you have to say.
By #358797 at 16,Oct,13 00:02
Alright, you wanna send me pm's telling me to tell people to lay off.... let's take it back to where this shit started. You wanna send me fighting words, here's my retort. You wanna call me by name on a public forum, fine. You talk shit on people behind their back, so be it, but don't think for one fucking second I'm gonna tolerate your juvenile bullshit. You pushed far too many of my buttons. Lover was in his full right commenting on this shit in the first place, and saying I ran to his aid like a puppy? Fuck you. Seriously. Don't sit around talking shit on someone and expect nobody else to speak up. And as far as you insinuating you didn't nothing to me or lover? Damn straight you did. You creeped me the fuck out and went on a lengthy and unwarranted childish tirade (over a one word comment nonetheless ) on Lover. If that's called nothing, then that's fucked up. Asking for my address sound familiar? Or saying you would've moved me and my daughter down there if you hadn't met your current girlfriend? Yeah. (consider that payback for the post below where you 'apologized' to me. ) And as far as your tirade, that's right here for all to see. And here let me add even more fuel to the fire. You said Lover a pathetic motherfucker and a coward for hiding behind women? (which for your information in a stupid thing to say as he has done no such thing) You want pathetic motherfucker and coward? How about the butthurt bitch calling names? What type of sorry son of a bitch threatens a chick?
By bigguy at 16,Oct,13 04:34 other posts of bigguy 
First of all I didn't threaten you with anything, get your story straight I can bring it here and show what I sent you. If your friend is such a big man why does he attack people under a woman's photo and said he did it's because two women told him to. What do you call that? Really don't care what you write you can post every word I ever told you. You mentioned the address thing but if you remember right I asked if you had a PO box so I could mail you something I didn't ask for your home address to find you get real with your story. I did nothing to you just your boyfriend for sticking his nose where he had no business that is what creeped you out. The whole problem revolves around your fighter dude all this shit had died down and today he decides to start the shit over again after weeks
of it being over. I wasn't telling you about what happened a month or so back he started it again today the asshole.
Wasn't it you that wrote on my page about how nice of guy
I was. Let me tell you what happened, ever since I wrote 2 womens names down on who I named as the sexyest women on the site 3 other women have blasted my ass ever since and I knew it would happen and I even said it would. And then your asshole friend gets jealous because i'm talking to you and some of the other ladies so he has to run his mouth and everything turns to shit. I can show you the date I wrote it and the date the shit hit the fan if you would like. But who really gives a shit what you wrote or I wrote or who said what. You can blow all the shit you want but whatever I told you I meant, it doesn't matter to me if you believe it or not. I would have taken care of you and your daughter! Really i'm done I had no bone to pick with you, I wish you well!
By #358797 at 16,Oct,13 04:53
I really don't give two flying fucks or a rats ass what the hell you post. You've threatened chicks before, so how about you get your story straight. And I have messages as well, so whatever.
And you might wanna invest in some memory pills. The po box got mentioned because I told you I don't get mail at home. When you initially asked for my address, you said home or work. So yet again. Get your story straight.
And you were warned well in advance that lover and I are close, so you can take that little 'boyfriend' comment and cram it straight up your wrinkled ass.
I involved myself because I have a low tolerance for childish bullshit, which is exactly the behavior you displayed. You can make excuses all you want and try to justify whatever little story you have in your head, but point blank, you're fucking weird and I got sick of being nice to your arrogant ass.

By #392675 at 21,Sep,13 12:23
you gonna bark all day little doggy, or are you gonna bite?
By #390248 at 21,Sep,13 14:48

By #415959 at 21,Sep,13 23:31
I do not jump on wagons.

This is a friendly gift of advice.

* Let it go.
* The last word is not always the best option.
By bigguy at 22,Sep,13 00:15 other posts of bigguy 
Thanks for the friendly words of advice but you do know that
at least 6 people commented in this section which also includes you, twice! If you and your buddies and little lady friend would have followed that bit of advice to start with none of this would have happened. Kind of easy to figure, don't start no shit and there won't be any.
By #392675 at 22,Sep,13 00:28
BG I'll break it down for you because you seem confused and oblivious;

2nice needs no backup and we don't even know each other, I comment because I want to. This isn't a conspiracy and you aren't being trolled. Though you think you come across as Convivial Gentleman Counsellor, re-read the things you said to Tatie with new eyes. She probably had to summon up some courage to announce herself on here to a new crowd.

What did she get for her efforts? Your illiterate critique on what is sexy and what isn't and how she should follow pointers from 'your' bevy of beauties on how to appear truly sexy.

Reply and retaliate as much as you like, you'll only be proving a point which the rest of us have already ascertained.
By bigguy at 01,Oct,13 18:37 other posts of bigguy 
And who exactly gives a crap about what you have to tell me. I'll tell you the same as I told your friends, I have no idea who you are and don't care. Nowhere have I ever talked to you and you have never tried to contact me so the problem is yours not mine. If I would have ever told you anything out of the way it's understandable but to just jump in on someone you don't know because others have doesn't make you any better than them. I did nothing to them either. Why is it any business or concern what I say if it's not to you. There are 3 of you and ya'll know who you are just remember you, 2nice and Love Fighter decided on your own to gang up on me, someone you don't even know. Just think about it, is that what you are on this site for? If you think you qualify to be a judge go find you a court to preside over and bring your comrades with you please!

By #415959 at 22,Sep,13 00:46
Mr. Bigguy.

I do not wish to "start no shit", as you so eloquently stated...

Actually, and truthfully...I have no desire to shit on you. I'm not sure why you indulge in s.cat activity, but if that is your business. I will NOT refrain, from feeding you a shit sandwich.
By bigguy at 01,Oct,13 18:12 other posts of bigguy 
One thing not to clear to me. Where did you come up with that user name? It definitely doesn't fit the nature that you are showing. Did I ask you to critic what I write? I don't know you nor do you know me. What exactly do you expect to accomplish with your silly mumbo-jumbo. Do you think you will get people to believe you are some sort of intellectual genius like your friend Love Fighter claims to be. He uses single word comments like "vomit" and you use single word comments like "waiting". That takes someone that is highly intelligent don't you think? Just saying!

By #301038 at 22,Sep,13 01:28
You know, I understand what are you trying to do, but is it really your place to critique and give pointers on photography and sexuality, when you have 1 picture on your page and it's a giant rooster on a leash?
By #131042 at 01,Oct,13 18:24
I'm also casting a vote for Peach as one of the sexiest on this site. Her intelligence and body is a seriously sexy package!
By #301038 at 01,Oct,13 18:48
thank you
By bigguy at 01,Oct,13 20:36 other posts of bigguy 
Maybe i'm way out of line with this but Peach has been on my list a long time but with all that was going on I didn't want to stir up another hornets nest.
By #409634 at 16,Oct,13 00:20
Attention much? Fuck dude let it die.
By bigguy at 16,Oct,13 03:45 other posts of bigguy 
Your awesome friend LF was supposed to be the warrior to save you and a few of you friends so ya'll decided to send him in to do the dirty work for you and feed me more shit than I can swallow, yea right! The shit got hot and your whimp bailed out just like you and your friend did. He ran with his tail between his legs like the rest of you. All you and your buddies can do is BAN when you stir up the shit it flies back on you faster than you can clean it off.
Do you remember at one time I was very nice to you and you were to me then all of a sudden you decide to insult me by saying what I said to you was BS, well lady this is what you started. People from where I live are known for being some of the nicest friendliest people in the world but insult them and you have the worst mother fucker you will evr come accross in you life. If you havn't figured out where that is yet just ask i'll be happy to tell. Then come here with your smart ass mouth and attitude and watch how fast you get a mud hole stomped in you fonky ass. Is that a threat no absolutely not, it's a fact, come find out.
By #409634 at 16,Oct,13 04:05
Wahhhhhhhhhh. Lol, youre looking a little bowlegged there BG. Time to pull the dildo out of your lame ass and stick it in your mouth, and shut the fuck up.

I didn't sic anyone on you, you silly mangina. No one cares where you are from you backwards slingblade foghorn leghorn, chew can, six toed, cousin to the prom, cum bubble.

Stomp my ass? Please like you're so hard and shit. Must make your pussy all wet and shit to talk a bunch of smack.

Get over it, your comments were hella overboard and creepy. I didn't want to hurt your widdle feelings, so I didn't say shit to you. But then I was like fuck it ill be honest.

Not my fault you got all pussy hurt. You could have just been like alright, and moved on. Instead you deleted me like a cherry busted practice girl. So yeah I banned you. I didn't want to hear your coniving , long winded, pompous drivel.

Its funny how you call me fonky, when you were all up on my ass telling me how you loved my attitude, and how sexy I am, now you think you can insult me like I give a flying fladoodle. What evs. As for being from the friendliest place, I don't recall doning sheets and lighting crosses on fire to be friendly.
By #159671 at 16,Oct,13 04:17
Wow, that kind of trash talk is... well Sounds like you don't take shit from anybody...and that's hot stuff! Now I know why you've been mentioned as one of the sexiest gals on here!

By bigguy at 16,Oct,13 04:45 other posts of bigguy 
Lady you are so silly with your crazy shit i'm not going to bother reading it. I read enough to know you have no business coming around here. And I saw you mentioned attitude, that you have but not all good I can't talk to you anymore I forgot you banned me.

By #358797 at 16,Oct,13 04:09
Excuse the fuck out of me. That is absolutely no way to respond to a lady.
And trust me, ain't nobody backing out.
And that's good to know that you live in a community full of assholes.
By #409634 at 16,Oct,13 04:21
Right? It looks like his hole is bleeding again. Maybe you or I can lend him a tampon.
By #358797 at 16,Oct,13 04:26
Lol. You'll have to. I burnt mine in a celebratory fire after I got my implant. I do have some wonderful pills that work wonderfully for menopausal women. Maybe I can pitch those in the basket with the tampons.

By bigguy at 16,Oct,13 04:57 other posts of bigguy 
Worse than assholes when you fuck with them that is why about 1/3 of the men from right around here are in Angola prison or in the ground. Mess around here with a cocky smart ass mouth and a attitude and you will get an attitude adjustment quickly or maybe disappear. Come hang around this area and read the paper and watch the news it will be very clear.
By #358797 at 16,Oct,13 05:06
Oh my. I'm just so intimidated an afraid.
Trust me, with the ties I have, your little prisoners and assholes don't bother me a bit.

By #415959 at 16,Oct,13 14:53
I actually had to read this twice...

( bigguy quote)
"Then come here with your smart ass mouth and attitude and watch how fast you get a mud hole stomped in you fonky ass. Is that a threat no absolutely not, it's a fact, come find out."

For a moment there, I thought I was teleported back to the set of an 80's Chuck Norris movie. Are you kidding me? Did you really say that? No. I refuse to believe it. You need better locks on your doors. Anything to keep that redneck shit kicker neighbor of yours from stumbling into your house and abusing your computer.

Bigguy, you unfortunately have an AMAZING inability to recognize any sort of self awareness whatsoever. You are pathetically oblivious.
By #390248 at 17,Oct,13 01:39

By rocket1 at 24,Sep,13 22:07 other posts of rocket1 
Evil fairy is very sexy and as a couple donkeytamer is hot!!!

By #428387 at 22,Sep,13 00:53
Come on guy's can we let this go. All that's happening is that nice enjoyable forum topics are being turned into battle grounds. Members are going to start to be reluctant to put up topics if there going to end up war zone and shows of male testosterone. This topic started as an appraisal of the lovely girl's here and is ending up as who is going to be pitch forked out the bar and into the gutter. Can't we just agree to disagree Please for old Poolboy.
By bigguy at 22,Sep,13 13:33 other posts of bigguy 
As far as me all that mess is in the past. I have no problem with anyone if they have a problem with me then it's their problem not mine. I will remain exactly the way I am, I don't change for anyone, consistent and steady is
what i'm about. I get along very good with those who want to get along.
By #354961 at 22,Sep,13 14:06
Was it me that shot him down in the cantina
Was it my hand that held the gun ?
Come let us fly my Magdalena
The dogs are barking and what's done is done.
By bigguy at 22,Sep,13 14:48 other posts of bigguy 
Amen to that -drifter-!! Lets get back to the topic of the thread. SEXY WOMEN!!! Please forgive me people I am a very nice guy!! But due to my heritage I have a terrible side also. You probably won't find a nicer more caring guy but the flip side is not good!!

By #360973 at 22,Sep,13 14:58
You jump very quickly from "i'm the most obscenely sweet and gentle guy" to "raging ranter", from what i've seen...and you've only been acknowledged recently because you've made a blatant fool of yourself..,
By bigguy at 22,Sep,13 15:18 other posts of bigguy 
You are probably right but I can't leave will enough alone it seems. The "asshole" just won't be still. I will not jump in anyone's shit again, I've had a bad time the last several weeks and i'm very sorry I took it out on all you good people. This damn PMS shit is killing me.
My biggest apologies go to Jenn, i'm sooo sorry sweetie I promised you I would be there for you and I mean it. I will be more than happy to friends with this guy L-F and we will both concentrate on being here for you. You are hurting and I didn't know, enough of this silly crap. It's all about you now!!!

By #136427 at 21,Sep,13 16:39
I like raven, whenever I need to drop a load, her pics always help!

By NOWHEREMAN at 20,Sep,13 23:57 other posts of NOWHEREMAN 
Casey Girl is right up there!!
By bella! at 21,Sep,13 00:32 other posts of bella! 
cassygirl is a beautiful woman!
By NOWHEREMAN at 21,Sep,13 01:25 other posts of NOWHEREMAN 

By #417157 at 20,Sep,13 00:30
Rose hands down
By Rose at 20,Sep,13 04:02 other posts of Rose 
Wow! Thank you!

By #39300 at 01,Sep,13 04:17
EMM, PinkMartini, RedItalianRose, Rose, EvilFairy (crazy hot!), ChocolateDyamond, HarleyQuinn, like2c, WOfemale (also crazy hot!).
By Rose at 02,Sep,13 03:11 other posts of Rose 
Thank you for the mention!
By #39300 at 02,Sep,13 07:56
You deserve it

By #342651 at 19,Sep,13 20:47
thanks

By #335866 at 03,Sep,13 08:54
all girls are gorgeous here have to say. For me are:
ROSE,CHOCOLATEDYAMOND,CASSYGIRL,PINKMARTINI,AREXA52. these are very nice and polite ladies. you are all number 1 on my list before I get into trouble by singling them out
also,lyssa,wofemale,tightwife,
hopefully, wont get into trouble by not mentioning other sexy girls here
By #358797 at 04,Sep,13 01:04
Awh! I don't know what to say! Thank you!
By Rose at 04,Sep,13 02:28 other posts of Rose 
I am honored, thank you!

By #402506 at 19,Sep,13 11:43
Hey I just saw this and thank you you're so sweet

By #349781 at 08,Sep,13 19:15
Not to brag but....
By #164428 at 08,Sep,13 21:06
Another one, trolling for a compliment.

Hey, if the newbies are going to do it, why don't I! Top Ten member for at least a year, voted most friendly, etc. Vote for me!
--------------------------------------- added after 110 seconds

JK, of course. Well, all of that is true, but sexy is in the eye of the beholder. I would never put myself out there.
By bigguy at 09,Sep,13 04:09 other posts of bigguy 
You can do this, you earned the right!

By #343754 at 09,Sep,13 05:31
I would have never known of Tatie if she hadn't posted here but her pics are quite stunning. I do understand the whole tooting your own horn thing but I'm glad she did.
By bigguy at 09,Sep,13 12:59 other posts of bigguy 
You do have a point itrain.

By #215432 at 09,Sep,13 06:29
Guess I'm a little late, but, Obscura is the epitome of Sexy!
By bigguy at 09,Sep,13 12:58 other posts of bigguy 
We are all to late. But you are right that she is. I sure do miss her!!!

By bigguy at 29,Aug,13 17:59 other posts of bigguy 
After a lot of thinking I decided to give my opinion. I have narrowed it down to 2 and i'm not going to list them in any particular order. This is not based on looks alone there is so much more than that which makes a woman sexy. Her dress or lack of "I prefer dressed" her neatness and probably the most outstanding thing for me is, if she has a cute attitude and without a doubt beyond all is how she interacts with me. Here are my two favorites.

Antonia
Roundiness

These ladies are both extremely gorgeuos and are the sweetest thing you can imagine. Their interaction is unbelievable and both have the cutest little attitude ever.
There is another that I really like and she is as sexy as all get out but she treat me the same way. And then there is another that is heading for the top QUICKLY!!!! And I think she knows who she is.
By #390248 at 07,Sep,13 15:17
I'm in a state of complete and total suspense!

By #316935 at 09,Sep,13 00:06
Aww thanks x
By bigguy at 09,Sep,13 04:05 other posts of bigguy 
That's my girl!!

By #428387 at 08,Sep,13 06:22
I just want to reaffirm my list and put the girls back on the top where they belong .

Here you are my inspiration has just cum down from the Gods

Evil-Fairy
Bella!
Emm
ChocolateDyamond
Sweetslit
Cum4steffi
Rose
Pinkmartini
arexa52
Peach

And of cause all the other lovely lady's who it would be rude to leave out
By #358797 at 08,Sep,13 10:41
Awh. Thanks.

By Rose at 08,Sep,13 18:45 other posts of Rose 
Thank you poolboy!

By #427395 at 01,Sep,13 01:32
i should be in the list but im new lol... i better be mentioned
By #164428 at 01,Sep,13 03:21
Wow. Trolling for a compliment?

Now if you were here for a couple of years and ranked in the Top Ten in popularity on the site, that would be another story.
By #358797 at 06,Sep,13 23:21
Nice one. Go Steffi!
By #164428 at 07,Sep,13 00:01
Thank you, my sweet dear. I just can't abide arrogant people. There's another of her posts below wherein she flips the bird for not being included. And all this after being a member for ONE DAY.
--------------------------------------- added after 86 seconds

at 31,Aug,13 21:31 other posts

why am i not on the list

By Cum4Steffi at 31,Aug,13 23:54 other posts

You said that you are new. And let me tell you; you will not endear yourself to us with the attitude.

By #358797 at 07,Sep,13 00:07
Oh goodness, completely understandable. That type of arrogance irritates me as well. How can someone that new expect such an honor as to be listed here after a single day?
Hell, I was surprised I was mentioned in this thread, I've only been here a little over 6 months, lol.
By #164428 at 07,Sep,13 03:00
Thank you for the support and understanding! Not much gets me angry. Most here know me to be a cheerful, friendly sort. But that is one of my "buttons". lol

I'm not surprised you were mentioned. You are well known here, and you're gorgeous on the outside, and sweet and kind on the inside. I'd nominate you in a heartbeat.
By #358797 at 07,Sep,13 03:30
That's one of the things that irritate me as well, childish bullshit pisses me off quicker than anything, though. Never a shortage of that here. Lol!
And thanks, Steffi! You're too sweet. You're all those things as well!
News to me that I'm well known here. Lol. I don't really talk to many people. I stick to a very select few.
By #316255 at 07,Sep,13 05:19
Isn't that one of the entertaining parts of being on this site? Silly Arexa....
By #358797 at 07,Sep,13 05:56
It'd be more entertaining if more people could actually hold a slightly decent conversation. Switched my messages to friends only because I got so sick of guys telling me they want to ram their dick up my ass. Only one dick I want up my ass, and it sure as shit wasn't theirs! Lol.

By #164428 at 07,Sep,13 05:29
Thank you, my sweet dear.
By #358797 at 07,Sep,13 05:57
No need to thank me for the truth.

By #409634 at 07,Sep,13 06:37
Well excuse us then. Let me be the first to plant my lips on that there fart box of yours...well after I take my foot and kick ya where the good lawd split cha.
By #164428 at 07,Sep,13 08:56
By bigguy at 07,Sep,13 09:31 other posts of bigguy 
Come on ladies cut her a little slack she is just looking for a compliment. Ya'll get all the attention "and deserve it" but don't blame her for trying. Sl_ttywh_re15 1st of all I don't like your choice of usernames that's very disrespectful to yourself. To the business at hand being sexy is not just about a bunch of photo's of your naked ass "are whatever'. You may very well be, you want a few pointers on being sexy I have 1 in mind that has commented here above check her out. Miss Evil-Fairy, SHE IS SEXY!!! As a matter of fact after looking back I have no hesitation in telling you to look at all the above ladies, they are all very sexy! These ladies are all beautiful and sexy and not only do they look sexy they talk it. Have a good time here if you are really sexy you will not need to beg for attention I assure.
By #358797 at 07,Sep,13 17:41
No offense, but it's easier to cut someone a break when they don't arrogantly demand something they have yet to earn.

By #316255 at 07,Sep,13 17:47
Nobody came on this thread demanding compliments, nor being rude and abrasive (giving people the bird) but one, bigguy. That's why she's received the responses her actions generated.

We are all grown women here and don't need to be reprimanded on our responses to rudeness.
By #390248 at 07,Sep,13 17:56
uh oh! it appears that somebody has miscalculated.

By #164428 at 07,Sep,13 19:40
I couldn't have said it better myself.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Coming on, unknown to us, and saying she'd "better be mentioned" is beyond rude. And then to say it again in so many words, while flipping the bird? I have noted, in her page comments, that she trolls for compliments as a matter of course....Her name should be Attentionwhore.

People here know I'm a big mush, but this really pushed my buttons.
By bigguy at 08,Sep,13 05:32 other posts of bigguy 
I did not approve at all of what she did, don't read something that is not there. Emm i'm sorry you took it the way you did I didn't mean to shit in your cornflakes. You know i'm a nice guy and always give someone the benefit of a second chance. I didn't look at her and see she was shooting the bird at us, had I seen that my comment would have been a bit different. I did not make the statement to be taken as I was reprimanding anyone, I know that none of you are **** except possibly the person that made the demand to be mentioned. I'm on your side not hers but I will give her a chance and i'm sorry if some of ya'll don't like it. She is new which is really not an excuse for her to do that. I want to look at it this way, is she even sexy?
Can she show that she is? As of now I sure havn't seen it.
Here is a challenge lady, prove it, you have your work cut out now, you sure had a piss poor start. SEXY is a title you earn around here and the right attitude can be sexy. It's all you now!!!

By #419898 at 22,Aug,13 13:00
Oh, that's easy!
By #333646 at 22,Aug,13 13:03
who is it then?
By #419898 at 22,Aug,13 13:55
m
By #409137 at 22,Aug,13 19:50
EMM most definitely but as Laurence sayes there are so many it would be rude not to inclued them all. kisses to all you lovely lady's
--------------------------------------- added after 34 hours

Here you are my inspiration has just cum down from the Gods
Evil-Fairy
Bella!
Emm
ChocolateDyamond
Sweetslit
Cum4steffi
Pinkmartini
arexa52
Peach
And of cause all the other lovely's who it would be rude to leave out
By #428387 at 07,Sep,13 06:20
For #409137 read poolboy And can I just mention Rose
By Rose at 07,Sep,13 20:58 other posts of Rose 
Thank you very much!

By #427539 at 02,Sep,13 10:33
My wife
By #316255 at 04,Sep,13 22:31
How about her mother, her cousin, the unicorn and half the other women residing in that fantasyland in your head?
By bella! at 04,Sep,13 22:32 other posts of bella! 
Bwahahahaha...........

By bigone21 at 04,Sep,13 23:06 other posts of bigone21 
hahahaha!!

By #150835 at 02,Sep,13 17:18
Rose and WOfemale!!!
By Rose at 03,Sep,13 04:45 other posts of Rose 
Thank you!

By tt1969 at 31,Aug,13 23:53 other posts of tt1969 
the sexiest female is lee92

By #410609 at 30,Aug,13 05:29
Peach. Even though she hates me.

By #376736 at 29,Aug,13 13:14
My guy and one of our playmates says that I am, but I don't agree, there are so many sexy women here.
By bella! at 29,Aug,13 13:59 other posts of bella! 
You are very sexy!

By bigguy at 25,Aug,13 10:09 other posts of bigguy 
That is a tough one!! It's strictly an opinion thing but for me to stay on the good side of all my lady friends it's better I don't list any it wouldn't be good if I happen to leave one out. I would like to say this, I've been on here going on 4 years all together and the lady I find the sexiest closed her account a couple years ago so she doesn't count.

By #124665 at 24,Aug,13 12:38
Actually I am the hottest female here. Reconize

By princea at 24,Aug,13 06:02 other posts of princea 
mystry girl!!!
By #124665 at 24,Aug,13 12:35
Is she still here?

By #415959 at 23,Aug,13 23:15
Evil-Fairy
Bella!
Emm
ChocolateDyamond
Sweetslit