Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

ever sucked cock in a public restroom

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #430975 at 20,Sep,13 03:10
I have done this a few times. Such a thrill, something different. Always in a quiet restroom with not too much traffic. Usually under the stall, looking forward to future rendezvous.

Similar topics: 1.Question?   2.Toilet Cubicle fun with another???   3.Public restrooms   4.Public restroom..   5.Sucking in public  

New Comment

Comments:
By PSerect at 28,Jun,22 18:10 other posts of PSerect 
On vacation in Puerto Vallarta once I was in an upscale bar/restaurant flirting with a guy I met there when he suddenly grabbed me by the arm and pulled me into the mens room and into an empty stall and started sucking my cock. I had him jump up on the toilet so no one would see two sets of feet in the stall and started sucking him too. . Soon he was squatted over the toilet seat with me fucking him from behind. Suddenly the stall door was kicked open and there was his BF, a couple of his friends, the restaurant manager and anyone else that heard the commotion. Everyone was yelling and cursing and it was a big mess. I managed to slip away before they turned their attention to me. True Story.

By bil47 at 28,Jun,22 15:39 other posts of bil47 
I would be tempted, but never in my 50-some years as an adult have I ever seen any sexual activity in a restroom, nor been solicited for sex.

By spermkiss at 20,Sep,13 20:51 other posts of spermkiss 
Who hasn't?
By #23212 at 24,Nov,13 06:39
Likely over 99% of the World's population.

By #220845 at 24,Nov,13 01:57
In the eightes, many times, its a different world now though.

By pifad at 07,Oct,13 19:30 other posts of pifad 
Yes I have. Love it

By cumaddik at 06,Oct,13 17:01 other posts of cumaddik 
Oh ya! many times And i have to say that it was a major turn on to know that i was about to suck off stranger men without even having a word said

Adult Discussion Forum