Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Sucking in public

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #655976 at 16,Nov,21 10:34
Anyone suck cock in public while others watching, I sucked teo cock in an adult theater while other guys were jerking off to my show

Similar topics: 1.Naked In Public Stories   2.Public Sex - How Far Would You Go?   3.sex in public??   4.Public sex   5.Sucking strangers in public  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 17,Nov,21 21:32 other posts of spermkiss 
Dozens, maybe hundreds, of times. In the San Francisco Bay Area there are numerous nude beaches and at some of them, Land's End and the north end of Baker for example, sex on the beach is de rigueur. I've sucked and been sucked on a beach towel when there were people on neighboring towels only a foot away.
By leopoldij at 18,Nov,21 01:40 other posts of leopoldij 
Once, in San Francisco, late at night, I saw a woman giving a blowjob to a guy. I stopped and watched. They saw me but they didn't seem to care. I pulled my cock out and started masturbating. Again, they didn't care. I finished with a nice cumshot. I said thanks and moved on.

By bil47 at 16,Nov,21 12:02 other posts of bil47 
Sucking multiple cocks at a gay orgy in a basement room of a private house. Twenty or so naked men of various ages and races... sucking, fucking, jacking, and watching.
By knewbi at 17,Nov,21 17:34 other posts of knewbi 
Wow!! That is one hot time. Did the same with 8 guys and loved every second of it!!!Would absolutely love a 20 guy party.

Adult Discussion Forum