Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

site Pros and Cons - my thoughts

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #384365 at 06,Oct,13 13:14
This site satisfies a lot of human needs and is very useful to many.

It gives each of us the opportunity to show ourselves off in public – to be an exhibitionist without any resultant problems

We can indulge in voyeurism with no problems, of which we are all capable and desire.

We can loose our inhibitions about any part of our body and show whatever part we like to any extent

We can unburden the most closely kept secrets about out life regarding sex, salving our guilt feelings (especially if you, like in my case, were brought up in a guilt ridden catholic household), finding we are normal and having just the same inhibitions, experiences, thoughts, desires and urges

We can find others who having had the same experiences who bond with you

All this is good and excellent, but the site seems to have some aspects that are counterproductive.

Women by nature make few comments and, no matter how unrestrained, do not match men in this activity

The forum, and probably the whole site is almost entirely devoted to the male ego. What size, shape or length is your penis? How far can you ejaculate? How much? How often do you masturbate? When did you start?

Most male forum participants seem to be obsessed with topics like these as well as talking, comparing or linking up with other males. There are women too with the same type of motivation as well as husbands or partners who want to know what other males think of their spouses, who possibly know nothing about this. There are no problems with homosexuals of either gender, but problems do occur, apart from forum entries being so repetitious and a bit banal after a time.

So what? Well there seems to be a limited number of heterosexual females and they get inundated with messages from the few males left who are interested in women or just mildly flirting, excluding those who just want to be crude.

The end result is that both males and females in this category get frustrated. Women get inundated with messages and well-meaning men get no responses to mere comments of admiration.

There are lot of attractive women (and men) on the site and many I am sure are just as beautiful inside, rather than in physical beauty, but photos can be a bit repetitious. Does anyone need to see about 300 pictures of erect or ejaculating penises? The same can be said to for sites with numerous pictures of spread female legs. We seem to forget that these are not necessarily the most important part of us and anyway we have what we have and generally cannot change things. We forget that the whole person is a better view. Who cares if you are fat, small, curvaceous, muscular, beautiful or ugly?

Men: we should remember our world would be a worse place if dominated by men whose competitive instincts were not moderated by the milder influence of women.

I sound as if I am preaching or stating the obvious, but I thought someone needed to say it.