Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Naked in the Navy

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #428053 at 25,Oct,13 12:22
By Mt3594 at 23,Sep,13 11:12   Edit

I grew up uncircumcised, and in Navy Boot camp about a hundred of us recruits had to pass a swimming test. The test was done at the base pool, and we all had to strip naked. The officer in charge explained that we all had to shower, and anyone who was uncircumcised needed to retract their foreskin and wash their cockhead. When exited the showers to enter the pool, we were instructed to form 2 lines, one for circumcised guys and one for us that were uncircumcised. Of the hundred or more sailors, there were only a handfull of us that still had our foreskins. I was the last in the uncircumcised line. I had a small cock when flaccid, with a very long foreskin and overhang. When It came my time, the officer in charge had me stand in front of him at attention. He looked at my small cock and ordered me to pull back my foreskin for his inspection. I guess he was checking to make sure I had washed away any smegma. I passed, but having many other recruits the circumcised line looking over me and sort of smirking was pretty humiliating.