Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Do you prefer to be naked or nude

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #437945 at 26,Oct,13 15:58
I prefer the term naked yet some prefer nude...others..?

Similar topics: 1.watch or fuck?   2.Nude Beaches & Resorts - Who among us is a nudest?   3.Nude ,Naked ?   4.Nude Sleeping   5.YOUR BEST NUDE BEACH PICTURE, see mine!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #415959 at 26,Oct,13 16:07
Huh??
By #437945 at 26,Oct,13 16:13
Some people like the term naked some prefer nude...just trying to make conversation
By spermkiss at 26,Oct,13 16:31 other posts of spermkiss 
Well, the two words have a somewhat different meaning. Nude implies being without clothing in a setting where it is entirely appropriate, such as a nude beach, a nude resort or a nude swimming pool. Naked implies being without clothing in a setting where it is not so appropriate, such as walking down a city street.

Which do I prefer? I like both. It's fun and relaxing to be in a place where no clothing is worn and everyone is free and open. It's exciting and exhilarating to be without clothes elsewhere, where I am the only naked person and am the center of attention.
By neednopants at 05,Sep,22 16:52 other posts of neednopants 
You could also say: undressed, stripped, bald, unclothed, bare, exposed .... no matter what You say: It is great to be without any piece of clothing in any place possible, feeling the sun and the wind, the grass under Your feet ... it feels free, easy, relaxed ... do You know the meaning of the word gym (gaymnastics)? It is an old greek word: gymnos = nude! So beeing naked is a classic !

By leopoldij at 05,Sep,22 02:26 other posts of leopoldij 
It's nice to be naked and be watched by women

Adult Discussion Forum