She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Negative comments.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #301038 at 03,Nov,13 03:01
I'm glad that this site presents a nice variety of members, to satisfy pretty much every taste out there. I'm used to seeing pictures that appeal to me as well as pictures that are way out of my preference range. If I come across a member that I like, I'll look through the pictures, comment on them, maybe even leave a message, and when I find a member whose pictures are not appealing to me, for one or another reason, I just move one without saying a word. I don't see a point in leaving a comment or starting a conversation with someone, who is not appealing to me, unless we have something in common or bumped into each other in the forum.

Today, I got a message from a guy, who didn't like the way I look on my pictures, and felt the need to express it with a mean comment. What I don't understand, is what is the purpose of all of this? Why on Earth would you get in contact with someone you don't like?

Similar topics: 1.Negative Anonymous Comments   2.* Negative votes not showing in points log   3.DELETING POSITIVE COMMENTS   4.Disabling anonymous cowards   5.A very negative member  

New Comment

Comments:
By #136427 at 05,Nov,13 12:53
Some people are dicks, and I think not enough people comment or rate. If you take a look say say something its half the fun of the site. I try to comment on every thing I look at anf always find a positive thing to say. After all it takes a lot to show your stuff on this site...

By #350718 at 05,Nov,13 03:19
I suppose when you take the risk of posting these pics you leave yourself vulnerable. I get a few very nice comments so when something ugly comes through I just move on. Personally I don't see the point of being unkind to someone, I comment on what turns me on and I click 'next' if it doesn't.

By #354961 at 03,Nov,13 11:46
OK... I may be strange again but will ask: why not?
Some members, you included, went here on the forum, some members do that in private.
Do you remember one of your first posts here? Written in your language? Strong and sharp that any truck driver there on the I-40 middle of New Mexico would be proud on?
Yes peach, we all went on the different ways, and hell, we all have a different taste too.

Yes Emm, some members are blatantly rude.
By bella! at 03,Nov,13 12:11 other posts of bella! 
-drifter-, I just have a hard time understanding why a member would contact another member, for the sole purpose of being shitty. WHY? If you don't like what you see, move along, there has got to be someone else that makes your internal bells and whistles go off, in a positive way. Seriously, does a guy or girl go to a local bar, a grocery store, the shopping mall or place of worship to seek out someone that that they find a "flaw" with so that they can let them know what their thoughts are?

By #301038 at 03,Nov,13 15:31
Well, I see what you are saying, but you are missing my point.

Imagine that you have an American made care that was giving you a ton of problems and you go on a forum to complain about it, cause you need to vent your frustration.

After some consideration you decide that you want to get a Hyundai, because you want all the innovations and the comfort, but don't want to overpay for it. Logical thing to do would be to go to a dealership that carries those cars, right? Instead, you go to a Lexus dealership and drop a load of shit, because they don't have a Hyundai that you want.

My point is, if you want a Hyundai, don't complain to Lexus that they have shitty cars.

A certain group of the male population that you are referring to, reminds me of a door to door salesmen, who are trying to sell you a useless piece of crap, while you are in the middle of having sex.
By #354961 at 03,Nov,13 16:39
You may think that I miss your point but I don't think so.
You're comparing the complaints about the cars ... as someone would complain about the Hyundai to Lexus.
OK, got that point.
Now, have that member came to your site and make the comment about someone else or about your body?
Correct me if I'm wrong but my understanding is that he did not like how you looks like.
If that's correct, he were on the right place. I'm not going in the topic wright or wrong to make the negative comments, don't care about that. If you don't like to know how members see you than you should not upload the photos here.
Peach, I could make the same point what I heard about my photos but haven't. Why not? Because is irrelevant. I upload my photos, some members like them some don't. There is nothing I can do about that. It's their opinion and I accept how those members look at my photos. Men and women.
But you truly missed my point:
someone who read your post here from the beginning can see very strong pattern: you can complain about pretty much everything and everyone but god forbid someone can say something bad about you.
My opinion is that we have to be the same to the others as we are to our self.
By bella! at 03,Nov,13 17:39 other posts of bella! 
-drifter-, YES, there is a difference between voicing your opinion in the forum versus going to someone's page and insulting them on a personal level. I will use this as an example and this is not a reflection, in any way, of the way I feel. There are a number of members that feel that an uncircumcised penis is grotesque. You may, or may not, read their opinionated words, but when that person makes the conscious choice and comes to your page to insult you, that's very, very different. I really don't understand why someone would take the time to message another member with cruel or mean words, that is just a personal attack and is really a reflection of just how ignorant the sender is.
By Ray10754 at 03,Nov,13 18:09 other posts of Ray10754 
I have been following this post and Bella You hit it right on the head! as to what my way of thinking was.
Personal attacts are much more insulting than something said in an OPEN fourm!

By #428160 at 03,Nov,13 05:21
It's just plain nasty IMHO! Obviously his comments are utter bullshit, that's one gorgeous ass! Maybe we ought to visit his profile and make derogatory comments?
By #301038 at 03,Nov,13 07:30
thank you, he had 2 low quality pics of his scrawny body, nothing special, really.
By skot at 03,Nov,13 17:33 other posts of skot 
My rule of thumb is be honest but positive. If I like a photo I'll leave a comment. If I don't like a photo I just move on to the next one.

Never leave a comment you wouldn't want to be given yourself.

By #409634 at 03,Nov,13 05:12
I'd never contact the person directly unless they pressed my pissed me the fuck off button, then I get hella mean. Basically, you fuck with me, ill rip you a new one until you beg me to stop.

Sometimes on a pic i'll leave a snarky comment, but I dont do it to be intentionally mean. Often it's because the pic amused me in some way or another, and I felt like being a smartass.
By bella! at 03,Nov,13 11:51 other posts of bella! 
If a picture "speaks" to me, I will leave a comment. Some pics are interesting, sexy and/or erotic and some pictures, I find, are just amusing in an odd or funny way. The pics that I find amusing will receive an amusing comment, or as Evil-Fairy says, a snarky comment.

By tb1 at 03,Nov,13 04:34 other posts of tb1 
there is no call for that, you get points deducted when you leave a positive comment and the a$$hole deltes them

Adult Discussion Forum