Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Under Pressure Horniness

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #272281 at 06,Feb,14 16:02
I find that when I get stressed out either by job, family life, lack of money or any thing to stress me out I get extremely horny. Some people lash out more while others want to just withdraw from the world. I just have the huge appetite to fuck. I'd be interested in knowing if other people have similar feelings

Similar topics: 1.Public restrooms   2.Do you like the feeling of putting pressure on your stiff cock?   3.Skype group   4.Relation between deep penetration and a boy baby ?   5.Have you come across girls that squirt when cumming?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #294596 at 10,Feb,14 00:28
Orgasm releases endorphines. Endorphines cause relaxation. It is a natural reaction to desire orgasm when feeling stressed.

Personally I find sucking a cock to be extremely relaxing and stress relieving. I think part of it is because I focus on giving head and not on my problems and part is because I get tremendous sexual pleasure from sucking a guy off which probably causes a release of some of those endorphines.

By #358797 at 06,Feb,14 16:41
Lol. I know that feeling. I get so pissed off I'll lock myself in the closet and masturbate furiously until I've came so much I'm too delirious to remember why I'm pissed.
By t-rex at 08,Feb,14 18:49 other posts of t-rex 
Now I would like to see that

Adult Discussion Forum