Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Most times you've come in one day

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #44598 at 01,Jan,10 09:18
I was just wondering: what's your record in ejaculating in one day? My record is eight and my dick, testicals and prostate was pretty sore the day after.

Similar topics: 1.Are you ready for this one ???   2.How many women have ever had or think about having a threesome mmf   3.How many Times ?   4.Times you can cum per day?   5.most times you orgasmed/came in a single day  

New Comment

Comments:
By #489480 at 03,Sep,18 21:01
My record is banging a girl 6 times in 2 hours one morning. That was after doing her once the night before. God was I sore. Of course I was 21 yrs.old when I did that!

By Bigdaddy402 at 03,Sep,18 18:02 other posts of Bigdaddy402 
12 in one day that was with 3 different girls. At different times in the day

By #544423 at 03,Sep,18 17:40
most inna day was 6 - had a gf who loved to fuck - i came in her 3 times before we went out to a party - got high as hellllll brought a couple friends of ours - 1 male 1 female - home dat night - and i fucked my gf again and the female - the male sucked my dick - shot my load in his mouth right quick - he was so fucking good at it. best night of my life just about! ha ha

By #210553 at 23,Aug,18 20:45
I have done 6 in a day
By spermkiss at 24,Aug,18 15:52 other posts of spermkiss 
Sir, I salute you. And I don't for a minute doubt your claim. Though I've never been a multi-ejaculator myself (two is my limit and even that is often a stretch), I once had a sexual encounter with a gentleman who climaxed six times in the course of our evening together. He was a practicing Catholic and at the end of the evening he began to fret about what he'd tell his priest at confession. He said it's bad enough that I have to confess that I had an encounter with a man, but I just cannot confess that I climaxed six times. Finally he said he'd only confess to climaxing three times.
By leopoldij at 02,Sep,18 14:35 other posts of leopoldij 
I'm Sorry for the guy who felt he had to confess for something that they nobody. That's what brain washing does to you.

On the other hand, the priest himself might have abvsed ch1ldren without feeling any remorse or desire to confess.
By spermkiss at 02,Sep,18 15:18 other posts of spermkiss 
And he was probably jacking off while hearing the confession.
By leopoldij at 02,Sep,18 22:00 other posts of leopoldij 
Right.

By #294596 at 01,Sep,18 11:35
When I was 17 I had a freak girlfriend that loved to fuck. One day she wanted to see how many times she could make me cum and she fucked me to orgasm 13 times over about an 8 or 9 hour period.

If we are talking jacking off, my record is 5 in one day.
By leopoldij at 02,Sep,18 14:32 other posts of leopoldij 
How many times did she orgasm?

By anyfun at 24,Aug,18 21:10 other posts of anyfun 
7 times for me

By spermkiss at 08,Mar,10 00:14 other posts of spermkiss 
Wow, I'm impressed by all you multi-ejaculators. (I'm assuming that you're all telling the truth.) The most I've ever been able to achieve in one day is three times, and that was only on two or three occasions. When asked which I prefer, sucking a guy off or being sucked off, the answer is easy: sucking a guy off. Mainly because I can do it more often. I've sucked off as many as ten guys in one evening on a few occasions, and three or four dozens of times. There is no way I could come that many times myself. As the old saying goes, once a king always a king but once a (k)night is enough.
By kebmo at 23,Aug,18 20:38 other posts of kebmo 
Of course they're telling the truth! 14 times is a boring day in my life. Alternative facts are not uncommon on SYD.

My best was four. It happened when I was 22 and again at about 35. Last week I came in a friend's mouth twice in an hour though. He was as surprised as I was.

By #535695 at 23,Aug,18 15:25
I do it right the first time. LOL

By #532415 at 23,Aug,18 08:01
For me 4 to 5 full cum shots are normal. I have hit 7 a couple of times though. I'm 56 and show no sign of slowing down...

By #529487 at 19,Aug,18 11:31
Three times in an hour and 8 in 24 theses days, I am 78 years old after all. These are self induced.

By bil47 at 19,Aug,18 10:15 other posts of bil47 
I'm really impressed at some of the numbers mentioned below! Just 3 for me, several different times, and just when I was a mid-teen. These days, it's one and done.

By GaryMPLS72 at 19,Aug,18 08:25 other posts of GaryMPLS72 
I made an unannounced visit to my home town ofSt. Paul, Minnesota from Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin. My friend C. came and picked me up at the bus depot where we continued to Minneapolis to score some weed. C. is a tall, skinny white guy my age who was quite the nerd. She. He smoked weed which helped with his MS. Weed also made made him very horny. He's an openly bisexual male who's only interested in gay sex when he smoke pot and when he gets baked, he craves black dick. He struggled to get on his knees with his crippling legs but once on the floor, he'd undo my pants and pull out my flaccid dick. Wrapping his pink like round my cock felt so good that I would grow in his mouth and before you know it, I was making him gag.
This afternoon we moved to the bedroom where be straddled the edge of his bed and guide my thick home into his tight little hole. After pumping for about an hour non-stop, I finally creamed his hole. Amazingly I didn't lose my erection like usual therefore I was able to slide back in for another 15 minutes of furious thrusting, I bred that hole again. After showering and grabbing some munchies, he wanted more. I pumped him again and we did this for over 12 hours resulting in a total of 13 loads filling his ass. I still play with him and hopefully one day soon I will be able to do a repeat performance.

By #64328 at 14,Aug,18 16:50
13 times in one day when I was 13. A friend and I had a dare go see how many times we each could do it. I was shooting blanks after the 3 orgasm. But managed 13 different orgasms. He claimed he did it 22 times. Being that we were alone when we did it I doubted he was telling the truth. He did admit that after the the first few time nothing was cumming out but they still felt awesome. Damn we were horny kids

By #553294 at 15,Apr,18 19:58
Shortly after I discovered masturbation & dry orgasms, I gave myself 20 extremely intense, full-body orgasms in a row! I was multi-orgasmic before I started to ejaculate, and could keep going & going. The only limit was my ability to handle the extremely intense feelings!

I lost that ability shortly after my first ejaculation - however, I developed a fairly short refractory period. I can usually be ready to go again in 5 minutes or so.

The most ejaculatory orgasms I've ever had in 1 day is 9 - during a marathon sex session with my girlfriend. I ended up getting a painful case of urethritis out of the deal. Doc told my girlfriend & I that it was from fucking too much!

By #546418 at 13,Apr,18 01:25
Alone, 4. With help, 14. I like to just take a day and devote it entirely to sex. Usually my birthday or some other holiday or some shit where you are supposed to relax. Ok, I'll be honest. I was shooting blanks after the first 5 or so in an hour, but I was still trying, and was able to get a pit of cum out after a bit of a rest and food and drink. It was an epic day, and I was much younger.

By cumaddik at 13,Apr,18 00:59 other posts of cumaddik 
7 times was my best in my teen years...

By #55928 at 06,Mar,10 17:27
Most I remember is 9 or so. After awhile, your balls start to hurt and dry pump cum.
By ero2715 at 07,Mar,10 16:51 other posts of ero2715 
I should imagine your cock was getting sore too

By hytiger at 01,Jan,10 13:44 other posts of hytiger 
12 is my limit.

Adult Discussion Forum