Atheism

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #453753 at 25,Mar,14 03:03
Any other atheists here?

New Comment

Comments:
By _avg_ at 07,May,14 05:53 other posts of _avg_ 
Everyone is an atheist at birth. The question is, why are there theists?

By #349059 at 07,May,14 02:32
100% Atheist And happy!

By #136427 at 06,May,14 21:15
No god in.my life

By #232212 at 25,Mar,14 09:58
My whole life but never argue with religious people or politics
By #435701 at 27,Mar,14 19:46
Very wise! Not even with family!

By #435701 at 27,Mar,14 19:27
I like the odd directions this elicited! Very funny and interesting As far as the 3 choices: Believer, Agnostic or Atheist...Agnostic is the safest and wisest for anyone leaning towards atheism, just in case you find yourself floating above your body at the instant of death and see a White Light! I will say that I am an atheist as far as the Bible is concerned. That God is just a huge hypocrite and the bible has been written and re-written by humans over the centuries. And why should I FEAR someone who created me? Shouldn't I love that God??...Not to mention he's always a he and always white...Something stinks in Bibleville...

By #428387 at 25,Mar,14 23:19
Here is a little prayer for the atheist women amongst us.

My vibrator, which brings me Heaven! Rabbit be thy name!

Until Kingdom done, thy make me cum! On Earth, or is it Heaven!?

Give me this day, my daily thrill, and forgive me my screams!

As I forgive those who sold me dud batteries!

Lead me straight into Temptation, but deliver me from Frustration.

For thine is the Vibrator, the Power and Rotation, for ever and ever: No men.
By *kmadeau* at 26,Mar,14 07:17 other posts of *kmadeau* 

By #23212 at 27,Mar,14 05:56

By #431360 at 25,Mar,14 18:11
if you need proof of god, look no further than the clitoris!
that wonderful little jewel isn't needed for reproduction, so why have it?
simples!! god knew that one day we would live in a world where our numbers would not be so critical to ensure our survival and we would not be so vulnerable to the environment.
so he/she gave woman a clitoris to make her horny and wanting S.E.X.
By #201583 at 25,Mar,14 19:18
Actually all fetuses start out as tadpoles more or less. The changes occur if the fetus creates certain male hormones, which sometimes doesn't happen in a baby that is male DNA wise, and sometimes does happen in a fetus that is female DNA wise. The cells that become the clitoris in a girl, become a penis in the boy. The clitoral hood and foreskin are the same in the begining. The ovaries become the testes, and the labia the scrotum. "Initially, all human fetuses are female, in that the default pathway is to develop into a female. During the eighth week of gestation, the presence of a Y chromosome and a functional locus for the SRY gene product, also called the testes determining factor (TDF), determines if testicular development will occur. This process converts the inherently female fetus into a male one, as a steadily increasing surge of testosterone is then produced by the testes. Much of the testosterone is converted to dihydrotestosterone, which is the key hormone to virilize the fetus. Along the biochemical pathway, other recently identified gene products likely play an additional role in the masculinization of the fetus. Further progression toward the eventual male phenotype occurs as antimьllerian hormone is produced, inhibiting the formation of mьllerian ducts, which would lead to female genital development. The fetal brain is also affected by this process. The corpus callosum, amygdala, cerebellum, and portions of the preoptic area of the hypothalamus are larger in brains exposed to testosterone. Corresponding parts of the brain are smaller in female, or testosterone-deprived, fetuses. Indeed, in the absence of testosterone, the fetus continues its progression in the female state. Development of the ovaries and the female genital tract is likely triggered by follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), which is present in both male and female fetuses, but whose effect is masked by the testosterone surge in males. The gender identity of a fetus, and later an infant, is still incomplete. Yet, current research indicates that because of the expected hormonal exposure secondary to genetic sex, a certain gender bias probably exists in all newborns. This rudimentary gender identity, although incomplete, is an important determinant in gender development. The dimorphism of the brain itself suggests this. Nevertheless, variations may occur when endogenous or exogenous factors create a fetal environment where hormone levels do not follow the genetically determined pattern. The gender bias of these infants may be tilted away from one that correlates with the genotype.
By #181785 at 27,Mar,14 04:31
What???

By #450957 at 26,Mar,14 00:55
I've been punched in the face (figuratively) by too many angels. I'm a believer. (:

By 3fdfd at 25,Mar,14 11:51 other posts of 3fdfd 
Do atheists have bigger dicks ?
By bella! at 25,Mar,14 14:17 other posts of bella! 
REALLY? Where is the discussion going? A topic inquiring as to whether you're an atheist is just about as relevant as being asked; do you like vanilla ice cream? Dumb, dee, dumb, dumb...........

By *kmadeau* at 25,Mar,14 15:46 other posts of *kmadeau* 
sure, I think they use to have bigger dicks, my one is a good example

By #201583 at 25,Mar,14 19:24
No, we just reject our ancient brainwashing, and allow our mind to think outside of the 1 cubic foot box that the majority confine themselves in.
By routemaster at 25,Mar,14 22:10 other posts of routemaster 
Well said, cumdump

By #453753 at 25,Mar,14 16:33
Haha wow, I'm an atheist and I was just wondering if there were any other like minded people here. That's all...didn't realize it would create this weird fuck storm.
By bella! at 25,Mar,14 16:54 other posts of bella! 
No, I don't see a storm, I just don't understand where your topic is going or if it had a concept or direction from the start.

By #136427 at 25,Mar,14 11:48
Here

By #451552 at 25,Mar,14 04:07
Vagitarian.
By #358797 at 25,Mar,14 06:25

By #358797 at 25,Mar,14 03:59
Eh, I'm an Odinist/Pagan.... Sorry.
By #453753 at 25,Mar,14 04:15
Haha why sorry?
By #358797 at 25,Mar,14 06:24
Well, I'm not athiest. Lol. I used to be at one point.

By routemaster at 25,Mar,14 06:15 other posts of routemaster 
I'm an atheist, very much so

By #201583 at 25,Mar,14 06:05
Yep. Atheist to the core.

Adult Discussion Forum