to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

How many could you do?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #136427 at 08,May,14 11:52
The wife and I were talking. She wanted to know how many women I could fuck in a 24 hour time frame. I said hmmm, probly about 10. She said i was crazy. So I thought ok, realistically to recover and give each an outstanding performance I think 6. I could fuck six of you ladies in a 24 hour time frame.

I then asked her. How many cocks could you take in 24 hours. She said only about 3. Then she would be done!

So what do you think about our answers, and what is your estimate on cocks or pussys you could realistically satisfy in 24 hours?

New Comment

Comments:
By #136427 at 09,May,14 12:03
17 times? Did you wear a cape? your like a super hero!

By #294596 at 08,May,14 18:52
I fucked an ex-gf 17 times in one day. We were both wore out and she wouldn't fuck for days after that.
By spermkiss at 08,May,14 20:45 other posts of spermkiss 
Damn! **** times in one day! Does that mean you shot **** loads in her pussy? If so, you're
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

(I must have hit the wrong key. Continuing on...) If so, you're quite a man. The word that got censored is 17 spelled out.

I see on your page that you're also a cocksucker since you have photos of a cock in your mouth and loads of jizz. So how many loads have you taken in one day?
By #294596 at 09,May,14 03:37
Yes I came every time, but I won't deny that the last few were minimal shots of cum.

I have sucked off 7 guys in one day and I swallowe every drop

By hairypussywife at 08,May,14 22:25 other posts of hairypussywife 
my slut female friend took on ten cocks in one night

By spermkiss at 08,May,14 20:55 other posts of spermkiss 
I'm impressed with all you multi ejaculators making comments. Myself, generally once a day will do me. On good days, twice, and on rare occasions three times.

It's not that I doubt you. I was once with a guy who came six times in the course of our evening together. He was a practicing Catholic and at the end of the evening he was mortified about what he'd tell the priest at confession. It was bad enough that he had to confess to being with a man, but he just couldn't confess to climaxing six times. Finally he said he'd only confess to three times.

By botanic at 08,May,14 19:39 other posts of botanic 
Well I dont know as I have not had the chance to test myself to the limit . The most times I have done it with a single partner in one day is 7 . With multiple partners 4 . After the first 2 times my recovery time with the same partner is around 30 mins , but the intervals get greater. However what I have found is that if the chance is there for multiple partners then I am ready to go within seconds of orgasm each time . Variety of partner is definitely the key. The same was found with rat sexual behaviour , not surprising, I can hear you women saying !

By #11431 at 08,May,14 19:32
Well I dont think it would be as much prob for a woman as a man . The most times I have had in a day is 8 ... but I was game for more but he was done in , if there had been a relay team , then I dont know how long I could keep going ... but at a guess 20 ? Who knows ..

By leopoldij at 08,May,14 18:37 other posts of leopoldij 
Depends. If ejaculating was not an issue, I could definitely do at least 10 Pussies. But I wouldn't be able to cum now than 4 times, I estimate. Staying hard, however, is not a problem. Do I could do 10 or more.
The sad thing is that this situation never arose....

By pifad at 08,May,14 13:42 other posts of pifad 
6 and 3 sound realistic for you two. I personally am not interested in pussy so that's out. However I have already taken four cocks in one evening
By spermkiss at 08,May,14 15:00 other posts of spermkiss 
Only four?!!! You're just a beginner. I've done that many in one evening so many times that I've lost track. My personal record is twelve, and I swallowed all twelve loads.
By #444014 at 08,May,14 15:14
Well now I know how you may have picked your username Mr Kiss.
By spermkiss at 08,May,14 15:37 other posts of spermkiss 
I picked my name because I really like to both give and get sperm kisses. After I've sucked a guy off I like to move up to his mouth with his sperm still in my mouth and give him a big, wet French kiss to give some of that sperm back to him. I also like it when a guy kisses me with sperm in his mouth, either my own or another man's.
By #444014 at 08,May,14 15:43
Well if I was a gay/bi guy I would probably have a fun time out and about with you Mr Kiss.
By spermkiss at 08,May,14 18:25 other posts of spermkiss 
Hey, man, you don't have to be gay or bi to enjoy getting it on with another man. A lot of straight men like an occasional romp in the sack with another man. Heaven knows I've had plenty of encounters with men who identified as straight. And you don't have to turn in your Straight Membership Card just because you've had an occasional man-on-man fling. Turning things around, I'm as gay as they come and I've had sex with women. (Most gay men have.) That hetero sex was fun and rewarding and it did not turn me straight.

So think about it. If the right man comes along and the opportunity presents itself, go for it. You'll be glad you did.

Adult Discussion Forum