Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

POSTING PHOTOS

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #8923 at 05,Mar,09 01:38
HEY CAN ANYONE GIVE ME ADVISE ON UPLOADING MY PICS WHEN I TRY UPLOADING IT TELLS ME THEY ARE THE WRONG SIZE HOW DO I MAKE THEM WORK?

Similar topics: 1.When You Take Photos Of Yourself , Do you Keep Them After Posting   2.fourm picture posting   3.comments on photos   4.management of gallery pictures   5.Of Interest to Mature Men (Like Me)  

New Comment

Comments:
By #38932 at 29,Nov,09 18:50
Gimp works fine for me. It's free, and I don't need photoshop.

By #7976 at 05,Mar,09 03:45
Whether they are too big or too small use Photoshop or another photo editing tool. Photoshop is my tool of choice and it works really well. In Photoshop, after opening you're photo file:

[1] Select [Save As] from the [File} menu. A popup window will appear.

[2] Select a File to store the photo in if you don't want it saved to the same place it is now, next to the original photo. Also,

[3] Give the file a new name. I usually just add a number behind the original file name. Also,

[4] Select the file type: I prefer JPEG. Then,

[5] Click on the [Save] screen button. The JPEG Options popup window appears.

Here is where you can alter the file size.

[6] Select the Quality using the [sliding bar] in the Image Options area. You can change the file size from small to large depending on what you need to accomplish.

You can also affect the size of the final product by using the [Scroll Button] in the Format Options area to determine the number of scans the save photo will go through. Less scans, the more compact the file will be - also the quality of the output will diminish but given the small size of the pictures on the site, that will not matter very much.

[7] Select the [OK] button and the file will save.

[0] You can now check the new file and see if it under the 2.0MB limit of the site. If not, repeat the steps with a new file name to reduce the Image Quality and/or number of Scans more till you are at the right size.

Hope this helps. It works for me.

Adult Discussion Forum