Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Of Interest to Mature Men (Like Me)

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by spermkiss at 28,Nov,21 22:11  other posts of spermkiss
I guess by now at 79 years old I'm a bona fide Old Fart. But there is hope. Recently I came across some photos of a nude man about my age who is an absolute stunner. I'd love to share them with other mature SYD members, but posting other's photos in the public areas of the site is a no-no. So anyone who wants to see them just send me a message and I'll send them.

Similar topics: 1.What makes a pussy mature??   2.Comparison of young and mature cocks   3.Mature girls for the win   4.Black Lips For White Dicks 864   5.Mature Hairy Asses  

New Comment

Comments:
By #656954 at 19,Dec,21 22:11
As a seventy year old myself and a keen masturbater I would love to see them

By dhood at 30,Nov,21 07:00 other posts of dhood 
Are the photos on SYD? If so, how about posting his user name and we can look him up.
By spermkiss at 01,Dec,21 05:21 other posts of spermkiss 
No, the photos are not here on SYD. I found them elsewhere on the internet and as I said in my header, posting internet photos in the public areas of the site is not allowed. But as the site administrator said in his reply, I can post anything I wish in Private Messages. So they'll be coming to you that way.
--------------------------------------- added after 15 minutes

I went to your page to send you the photos and WOW! You sure do have an attractive dick and you take spectacular photos of it. Fine art quality work. You can be sure I'll be downloading some of your pictures for my collection.
By dhood at 01,Dec,21 13:19 other posts of dhood 
Thank you. I'm glad you enjoy looking at them.

It looks like the man you sent photos of is a runner. I know a guy who was in his 70s and ran the NY City marathon every year. If your body holds up, you can keep going.

By bella! at 28,Nov,21 22:22 other posts of bella! 
spermkiss, the pictures that you have, are they pictures that you "own" OR have permission to post? And if they are internet pictures, please read admin's position on the matter.

/1wg0kfj6f3kupic.html
By spermkiss at 28,Nov,21 23:56 other posts of spermkiss 
Of course they're not my own which is why I'm not posting them in the public areas of the site. But as far as I know, I may send them in private messages. Site Administrator If you're there and I'm wrong about this, let me know.
--------------------------------------- added after 100 minutes

There you are bella!
By admin at 29,Nov,21 01:14 other posts of admin 
In private you may post whatever you wish. I don't know why you even ask.

Adult Discussion Forum