Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Asking to touch muslces

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #445126 at 22,May,14 11:32
So yesterday I was in the store and a woman came up to - a stranger - told me I was 'hot' and asked to feel my muscles. Now, I'm not a big muscle guy, but I'm not a slouch either, but I got to thinking about how women can go up to men with things like that, and it could never be the other way around. Thoughts?

Similar topics: 1.Touch her pussy   2.CUM WITH FEAR..its M.a.g.i.c   3.before i post on craigslist, tell me what you think.   4.Cigarette and cockhead touch   5.Light touch finger tip massage  

New Comment

Comments:
By #132188 at 22,May,14 11:46
no need for narcissism gee . Maybe one day someone will ask to touch your heart. In my realm it's about the heart ... Send hat e mail c/o Deviant
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Sorry a hint of sarcasm there... Hit the wrong thread
By #444014 at 22,May,14 12:00
By #445126 at 22,May,14 12:03
And BTW, I didn't mean to come across as an egomaniac. Not the message I intended to send. Just commenting some inequity in the world
By bella! at 24,May,14 02:16 other posts of bella! 
Hmm.........inequity in the world? I wonder when or if we will see the day when working women receive equal pay for equal work!

By leopoldij at 23,May,14 22:13 other posts of leopoldij 
I have been asked to touch boobs. Guess this is sort of equivalent.
Oh yes, enjoyed it too
By #303133 at 23,May,14 23:59
I am thinking that, if you really want to touch a "boob", all you have to do is touch yourself.
By Ray10754 at 24,May,14 00:26 other posts of Ray10754 
Will you crack me up

Adult Discussion Forum