Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

before i post on craigslist, tell me what you think.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #431777 at 21,Jul,15 17:30
Headline posting "truthful, honest and average guy"

As the title says, I am an average truthful honest guy that hasn't had the joy of a female touch in a very long time. I'm 5'10 140lbs and on the skinny side. I'm clean and DDF and you should be too. Protection is a must! I can host or travel, it does not matter.

I know there are thousands of other postings but I hope to stand out for not bragging about how big my cock is or how I will wreck your pussy. I'm not like that, I just hope to share a special n tender moment with someone. Like I said I'm an average guy with average looks and an average tool. I'm wanting to please someone and that includes oral! Guys are easy to get off and I'm no different. As we all know masturbation is fun but just doesn't cut the real thing or someone else's touch. I'm slow and tender and value a soft touch unless told otherwise and if that's your thing so be it.

Hopefully I peaked your interest and if so let me know!

Similar topics: 1.Is craigslist a safe place to post for encounters?   2.craigslist   3.would anyone Reconmend Craigslist?   4.If I post a pic of my cock on Craigslist...   5.posting naked pics on Craigslist  

New Comment

Comments:
By dgraff at 09,Dec,15 11:06 other posts of dgraff 
IM NOT A CRANKY OLD BASTARD AS JUST LOOKING 123 HAS SAID IM A STRONG HEADED AMERICAN WHO WAS PROUD OF MY 0 BLACK LISTING RECORD TILL THREE GUYS CAME ALONG AND BLACK LISTED ME I NEVER EVEN SPOKE TO HAD YOU GOT TO KNOW ME YOU WOULD FIND IM QUITE NICE I DONT KNOW HOW PEOPLE IN YOUR COUNTRY ACT BUT IN THE US WE DONT BLACK LIST UNLESS THERES A CONFLICT ITS NOT THE GIFT SYSTEM THAT NEEDS OVERHAULED IT THE BLACK LIST SYSTEM

By #485312 at 24,Jul,15 05:09
don't post it, that's every guy on the net, its so generic, and don't tell women you haven't been with one for a long time, that says desperate, never use the word 'average' you haven't said anything about who you are, what you do??? tell them what you do and what you aspire to be, like climbing mount Everest or owning a cruiser, travelling the world or exploring new and exciting places...do you like pets? what do you do to keep fit?? what do you do in your spare time?? what kind of person are you looking for?? show them that youre interesting and are someone they would like to be with, you can be average once youre married with kidz in your house with the white picket fence in the suburbs *lix*

By #460403 at 21,Jul,15 18:55
I wish you were a female!!!
if I ever want to post an ad on cragslist, I would never find better words than yours!! I think exactly the same about myself, everything you wrote is just me!!
Quick question: how long haven't you had any encounter with a female?
By #431777 at 21,Jul,15 19:19
Not even exaggerating but it will be 5 years on Halloween
By #460403 at 21,Jul,15 19:25
If I said I haven't for almost 7, would that make you feel better?
By #431777 at 21,Jul,15 19:41
Well the kind things Bella have said and pointers shes given gives me hope. Females can be a picky bunch BUT they know exactly what they're worth (most of the tim e). As far as 7 years being celibate doesn't give me hope OR make me sad. It just might indicate we have standards.
By #460403 at 21,Jul,15 19:48
I don't know about you, but dude the only indication I have about myself is that I'm no magnet of the opposite sex! Sometimes I feel like I'd s leep with a cat if I got the chance, talking about standards
By bella! at 21,Jul,15 19:54 other posts of bella! 
Meow.

By #471280 at 21,Jul,15 22:27
I don't understand.
Why would anybody built like you, go without sex for so long? How puzzling.
Peaked is actually spelled "piqued", if it matters.
Some girls are sticklers about proper spelling.
By bella! at 21,Jul,15 22:41 other posts of bella! 
To Sweet*Warmth*And*Cuddles, FitUncutGuy has so much more going on that it's easy to overlook his spelling, don't you think?
By admin at 22,Jul,15 01:21 other posts of admin 
Peaked is another word. Not being a native speaker I have never seen "piqued" until now, so without this correction I would not have learned it. I understood the general meaning of the sentence, but I thought it's incorrect for "picked".
By JustWill at 22,Jul,15 02:45 other posts of JustWill 
The two words sound the same in English (which is why many writers get them confused) but have different meanings.

Peak- is the pointed top of something
Pique- means to arouse or stimulate.
By admin at 22,Jul,15 04:01 other posts of admin 
Homonyms are not exclusive to English, though I must say English has a lot of them, comparing to other languages.

Again, not being a native speaker I cannot even tell difference between shit and sheet, bad and bed, man and men. When they are spoken, I mean...
By Gntlmn at 24,Jul,15 04:52 other posts of Gntlmn 
Yes. English is confusingly confusing....

By justlooking123 at 23,Jul,15 03:10 other posts of justlooking123 
They don't sound the same if pronounced correctly.

Pique as in a soldiers pike (a spear like weapon or a fish)
also as in pikelet (a type of pancake).
By JustWill at 23,Jul,15 06:10 other posts of JustWill 
Both PEAK and PIQUE, in American English, are pronounced

pēk.

That's with a long "E" as in SEEK. If you are pronouncing it with a long "I" as in PIKE, you are doing it wrong.

By JustWill at 22,Jul,15 02:50 other posts of JustWill 
I am not familiar with Craigslist. Do many of the successful ads belong to guys who offer to "wreck" pussies?
My advice would be to talk more about yourself as a person and forget about discussing your penis and masturbation.
If you are looking to make contact with a woman who is interested in who you are and not your dick size, than focus your ad on that.

Also, "truthful" and "honest" are the same thing. Don't repeat yourself.
By #143536 at 22,Jul,15 03:42
I think he was saying he's NOT proclaiming to want to wreck her pussy.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

And I actually got from it that he's looking more for sex than a relationship so talking about his tool might serve him well because he's getting straight to the point. I could be wrong
By JustWill at 22,Jul,15 14:13 other posts of JustWill 
I understood that he was not offering to wreck a pussy, I just found it odd that pussy wrecking would be something that women would get excited by.

My point was that if he is looking for MORE than sex, spending more than half of his ad talking about his dick and sex doesn't make it sound that way. What is the MORE than sex he wants or is offering?

By #487957 at 22,Jul,15 00:50
You have inspired me to post something similar for myself on CL

By bella! at 21,Jul,15 17:57 other posts of bella! 
I think your ad sounds lovely, it is both sensitive and sincere.

Question for you, are the people who look at ads on Craigslist looking for sincere, sensitive guys or are they looking for pure, raw sex?

Would you be satisfied with just one "date" or are you hoping to really find a deep and meaningful connection that could develop into a long term relationship? You sound like such a nice guy but try not to wear your heart on your sleeve, there's a lot of treacherous bitches out there and they will use you and when they are finished with you, they will cut you loose. Protect yourself, your feelings, your heart.

Adult Discussion Forum