Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Exposing in Public

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #452993 at 03,Jun,14 14:12
I like to wear clothes in public so my pussy slips out the side of my shorts or my titties can be seen without being obvious. Who can give me ideas to get guys or ladies to want to "accidentally" rub against my pussy when I'm bending over or "accidentally" rub against my nipples so I can coax them to do more. They are looking but nobody has tried to touch but I want it to all seem "accidental"!!
My hubby likes to show his nice hard cock too but wants to hear from the ladies how best to know when they want to see it!