She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

First time out in public dressed as a woman

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #181785 at 21,Jun,14 23:05
When, where and how old were you when you went out as a women. Or ladies when you went out as a man.

Similar topics: 1.sex in public??   2.Do you wish you were a woman?   3.Public masturbation.   4.Butt plugs in public   5.Why is it fine for ladies to wear yoga pants but men in compression pants not ok  

New Comment

Comments:
By #181785 at 21,Jun,14 23:15
Mine was about a 2 months ago. By my office in So. Cal. I went for a walk around the area that my office is in. At first I was real jumpy and really didn't want anyone to see me, after a while I kinda wanted someone to see me. There is a storage place down the street form me and I have a unit there. I had walked by it and was on my way back, when the lady that takes my rent each month was out walking her dog. So now from wanting someone to see, but not someone I know, to sheer terror, to oh well maybe she won't say anything or not know its me cause its dark. Well no such luck, she said hi how are you and I had to answer, so if she didn't know by looks she did by sound. She has never said anything to me nor does she act any different when I come in to pay.

Adult Discussion Forum