to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Butt plugs in public

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by wycowboy at 21,Sep,19 12:41  other posts of wycowboy
I decided to put in a butt plug while cleaning around the house and doing laundry etc. I found I had to go to the store to get some fabric softener so I thought I would just leave it in, get dressed and go. The thought that no one would know it was in and the occasional rubbing on my prostate had me erect the whole time, especially when I saw and talked to my friends wife who is fucking HOT. When I got home I took all my clothes off as usual and had a great jerk off session and awesome orgasm. Anyone else wear a butt plug in public?

Similar topics: 1.Butt plug   2.Plugs & rods... Shove it in!   3.Butt plug in ass while riding bike!   4.fox tail butt plug   5.Penis Plugs  

New Comment

Comments:
By knewbi at 30,Sep,19 16:21 other posts of knewbi 
I did a few times and got so horned up I had to hit the restroom for a jerk off session. Could not wait to get home. But then I do a lot of jerking off in restrooms.

By jackd at 29,Sep,19 13:14 other posts of jackd 
I do now and then vibrating eggs are fun to

By cumonme1 at 29,Sep,19 11:21 other posts of cumonme1 
I have a medium butt plug I can pretty much leave in all day and I do go out in public while wearing it

By spermkiss at 21,Sep,19 19:23 other posts of spermkiss 
It's time to move up to all day, every day.
By wycowboy at 22,Sep,19 12:42 other posts of wycowboy 
I've worn it for several hours, usually at home but once wore it to a short shift at work.
By spermkiss at 22,Sep,19 16:55 other posts of spermkiss 
Now get a vibrating butt plug and wear it in public.
By wycowboy at 23,Sep,19 13:23 other posts of wycowboy 
It's on the way
By spermkiss at 25,Sep,19 19:29 other posts of spermkiss 
Good! If you're one of those lucky men who can climax from prostate stimulation and if your vibrating butt plug has a control you can put in your pocket, then put it in and go out in public. Find a nice hot person to talk with (man or woman, your choice) then turn it on while you chat. Leave it on until you do number three in your pants, all the while you're having your chat.

By Toasty at 25,Sep,19 15:55 other posts of Toasty 
Is a smaller or bigger plug going to be more comfortable? Like if vig doesn't want to slip out as easily

By t-rex at 22,Sep,19 20:08 other posts of t-rex 
How do you keep the damn thing in ??? Lol

By #528394 at 22,Sep,19 19:29
I often wear one at home for a few hours at a time. The nearest to going out in public with one in is the few times I've gone into the garden

By #516354 at 22,Sep,19 19:04
I once put my butt plug in and went into town on a 1 hour bus journey and spent an hour shopping before traveling back home.Through out the whole journey I had an erection,just like you wycowboy,and had a good jerk off when I got home.Also whilst on the bus I sat at the back and would lift my ass slightly off the seat and push the butt plug out a little and then sit down again.

Adult Discussion Forum