Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

ONE BOOB BEING LARGER THAN THE OTHER IS NOT NORMAL!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #303133 at 22,Jun,14 22:22
The imbalance in breast size is a result of which hand a woman masturbates with. If she uses her right hand, the upper arm presses against the titty on that side, compresses the breast, and makes it smaller. Left handed women cause the same result on the other side.

Men do not find this comical.
They just pay more attention to the bigger tit.

There is no need to try to make the boobies symmetrical, because any guy looking at them is just thinking: "Wow! She is showing me her tits! How fuckin' cool is that?"*

*Justwill is NOT a Jungian psychologist, nor is he a Yoga Master (although he does a pretty good Yogi Bear impression).
He DOES, however, know a bit about how the brain works and human biology/anatomy. He greatly enjoys poking a stick at the occasional pompous windbag.

Similar topics: 1.Man tits   2.What do you think of my clit? seriously!   3.what is your fav word for boob?   4.Ways to grow dick larger   5.Larger Or Smaller Cocks  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 27,Oct,21 13:20 other posts of bella! 
Hey, JustWill , this is a good thread so why is it buried?
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 27,Oct,21 14:35 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Funny,

By Sir-Skittles at 27,Oct,21 15:39 other posts of Sir-Skittles 

By JustWill at 27,Oct,21 15:50 other posts of JustWill 
Probably because it was posted when I was JustWill the first time.
I remember that there was a whack-a-do who posted that he was some kind of masturbation/yoga therapist, and claimed that a curve in a guy's dingus was caused by which hand they beat-off with. Apparently, he was offering to supervise guys while they wanked to help them "cure" their curve.

The guy was an idiot, so I poked a stick at him.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Also, does anyone here remeber DrGyno (member 57759)?
THAT guy was a puddle of stoopid if I ever saw one. He claimed to be an expert on women, but was actually totally clueless about them.
(For an example, read the post he left in this very thread.)
By bella! at 27,Oct,21 15:53 other posts of bella! 
Do you remember who that member was?
By JustWill at 27,Oct,21 15:58 other posts of JustWill 
I don't, but there is a forum thread buried somewhere entitled "A curve in your penis is not normal" --or something like that--which inspired me to write this one.

By bella! at 27,Oct,21 17:33 other posts of bella! 
Of course I remember DrGyno, what longtime member could ever forget him!? I will share a little secret with you, he returned about a year ago and his new screen name is Zorilla
By JustWill at 27,Oct,21 18:14 other posts of JustWill 
Okay, THAT explains a lot.
Sometimes, stupid can be like a fingerprint...

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 27,Oct,21 14:33 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Yeah,303133, why is this thread buried smart(ass)?

I just couldn't help myself. This is funny. I'll say one thing about you, JustWill, you have a funny bone

By #57759 at 30,Jul,15 18:48
303113 you are wrong!! If a woman is right handed her right breast is larger, as her hand and foot and if she is left handed the converse is true and women do not masturbate, they had partner for that.
By JustWill at 30,Jul,15 18:57 other posts of JustWill 
Okay.
I'm just going to leave it up to the ladies to jump in your shit about the "women do not masturbate" part.
(But damn,Doc-- for a gyno, you sure don't know much about women-folk.)
By #57759 at 04,Aug,15 15:30
and how many years have you been a dr?
By JustWill at 04,Aug,15 16:25 other posts of JustWill 
I'm NOT a doctor...but I play one on TV.

By #415959 at 23,Jun,14 08:42
Hey!! Watch where you're poking that thing!
By JustWill at 29,Jul,15 19:06 other posts of JustWill 
I poketh where I listeth.
By bella! at 29,Jul,15 21:05 other posts of bella! 
Is "listeth" a real word?
By JustWill at 29,Jul,15 21:10 other posts of JustWill 
It's a BIBLE word (John 3:8--"The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth"!

BIBLE people like to stick "eth"s and "est"s on the end of words...
By bella! at 29,Jul,15 22:18 other posts of bella! 
I should have known that you would prefer the King James version of the Bible. No Shakespeare, no Poe, no King James for me, I'm strictly NIV.
By leopoldij at 29,Jul,15 22:31 other posts of leopoldij 
As a Texas idiot politician once said, why should I speak any language other than English, the language the bible was written in?
By #23212 at 31,Jul,15 06:44
Hmmm, "Texas idiot politican". That's sort of like three redundancies in one.
By leopoldij at 31,Jul,15 16:53 other posts of leopoldij 
Well, yes, you're right. But sometimes redundancy helps make one's point.

By jayman73 at 31,Jul,15 12:59 other posts of jayman73 
FYI - To newer members, who isn't fimiliar with this particular poster of this thread. This thread was a satire and commentary on The Curved Dick Thread. I think some members are taking this post seriously, and it was just a playful commentary and satire on the Curved Dick Jackass's thread. You had to be there when this thread was going down, and I was.

By bella! at 29,Jul,15 21:12 other posts of bella! 
That JustWill was one smart(ass) man. I wish I had heard his Yogi Bear impression. Seeing "Hey, Boo Boo" is entirely different than hearing it spoken!

Adult Discussion Forum