This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #459800 at 06,Jul,14 15:42
nude
/7a09ra3h6lfwpic.html

original photo of her
/p39bzgbt92mgpic.html

hope u like it boys.

Similar topics: 1.show us your face if you not fake   2.fake photos   3.Friends of opposite sex nude photos   4.is it normal to expose my nude photos?   5.Am I a pervert if I'm a faggot?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #459800 at 06,Jul,14 17:46
I don't need this website for share them. I have so many photos for share them. . Do what u want. And please don't be Bella's Asskisser
By bella! at 06,Jul,14 17:53 other posts of bella! 
Oh, I guarantee that I don't have any ass kisser's. You broke the site rules, not me. May I remind you that back in May, JohnS had to remind you to remove the web derived pictures of your mother.

By Ray10754 at 06,Jul,14 16:40 other posts of Ray10754 
HUMM this one is a real piece of work!Maby you should grow up and learn some manners befor you step out of your sand box to play with the adults.
An appology is in order to the woman you call (my whore mom)
and also Bella for your rude and childish behavior.
I just hope your man enough to do it prior to you being removed from the site
By bella! at 06,Jul,14 17:00 other posts of bella! 
An apology to me is not necessary. I hope he realizes just how wrong he is about the pictures he's uploaded. He has since sent me a couple of PM's thinking that there would be lies said about him, his thread says it all. I responded that I will not be voting. He also assured me that he cannot be stopped, he can open another profile.

By bella! at 06,Jul,14 16:01 other posts of bella! 
You're an odd one. You have 10 visible pictures, 6 of which are a woman that you call a whore, your whore mom......

I question whether you are even 18 years of age and eligible to legitimately be here. For what it's worth, I can't say that I think very highly of any man that would refer to his mother as a whore OR that would post 'fake' nude pictures of an ALLEGED girlfriend. Why not SHOW YOUR DICK and forget about demeaning any of the females in your life?

Just curious, did you remember to take your medications today?
By #459800 at 06,Jul,14 16:04
u don'T have to believe me u piece of shit. I don't need medication but u really need a medication I think...
By bella! at 06,Jul,14 16:12 other posts of bella! 
Tut, tut, tut........

Perhaps you haven't read the rules of the site. You should conduct yourself in an ADULT MANNER and be POLITE in public places. You shouldn't be calling me or anyone a 'piece of shit'.

By #68656 at 06,Jul,14 16:15
Let`s put it up for the review panel`s opinion, including the inappropriate comments to Bella.
By bella! at 06,Jul,14 16:22 other posts of bella! 
I would question the validity and motivation of any 'man' that has the balls to upload the face of any female but does not have the balls to show their own face.
By #459800 at 06,Jul,14 16:26
Says " Not have balls to show their own face." Only uploads her mouth&Nose and tits photo. That's pretty ironic..
By bella! at 06,Jul,14 16:34 other posts of bella! 
Where are your balls? You have the audacity to upload pictures of your mother's face and your girlfriend's face but not your own. Again, no balls and a bad attitude, too!

Adult Discussion Forum