Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Am I a pervert if I'm a faggot?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #687119 at 07,Feb,23 21:40
I'd like your opinion: I take photos of myself and post those photos on the web,telegram,twitter and other places. Is that normal? Of course they're nude photos too!

Similar topics: 1.Weird fantasy   2.Naturism? Horny? Pervert?   3.Frosty The Pervert   4.do u like x dresser sissies   5.According to SYD logic:  

New Comment

Comments:
By pifad at 14,Feb,23 20:17 other posts of pifad 
Nope! You’re an exhibitionist. And a damn sexy one at that.!
By bella! at 14,Feb,23 20:38 other posts of bella! 
Amen, brother pifad!

By bella! at 08,Feb,23 01:56 other posts of bella! 
A pervert, that's questionable HOWEVER, it does seem as though you are a true exhibitionist!
By #687119 at 14,Feb,23 15:16
you're right, I guess I really am an exhibitionist. Maybe not so much a faggot.
By bella! at 14,Feb,23 18:46 other posts of bella! 
I'm glad you agree!
By #687119 at 14,Feb,23 19:01
I think it's my duty, I guess I'm already famous anyway. There are many photos shared on the internet already.
By bella! at 14,Feb,23 20:38 other posts of bella! 
A true exhibitionist thrives on the thrill of "showing off"!

By #687119 at 08,Feb,23 09:54
There is a certain group of people who think faggots are pathetic people and need to be exposed. If I have exhibitionist tendencies and I am still homosexual I am classified as a faggot. So according to these people, I am only meant to be humiliated and exposed.Maybe my question sounds really bad.
By Ananas2xLekker at 08,Feb,23 12:33 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Are you using the term 'faggot' to be disparaging or comedically?
I know there is a certain group of people who think homosexuals are pathetic people
and need to be exposed. It's them who use the term 'faggot' disparagingly.
Would you want to encourage that usage or are you attempting to lift the term 'faggot'
out of its disparaging connotation?
Or maybe you think, just like the N-word, it can be used by the identifying group, without the negative connotation? Note then the difference, where the ingroup version of the N-word ends in 'a', instead of 'er'. It could therefore be useful to introduce e.g. the term 'fagga'.

Some people like to be belittled, but that's different from being persecuted.
Until the risk of being persecuted subsides a lot more or at least is not actively fueled,
like it is these days again, personally, I would not use the term 'faggot' as carelessly.
For submissive use, I would prefer terms like 'sissy' or 'slut', perhaps with 'little' before.
However, I'm not gay, just 'woke' (at least, that's what they tell me here), so please don't assume, that I think, I'm an authority on the matter.
By #687119 at 08,Feb,23 13:28
I think I belong to the "faggot" group because when I'm humiliated I feel some form of satisfaction, but I think it's a perversion.But I'm not entirely sure, anyway, one could use a term like "slut", you're right. Most companies don't publish nude photos of themselves, but it's different for me.The satisfaction is stronger than the possible negative influences. And maybe that's what my perversion is.
By Ananas2xLekker at 08,Feb,23 14:37 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Why do you think it's a 'perversion' to publish nude photos of yourself?
This website is dedicated to it. However, I don't know how many members here consider themselves to be perverted for being here.
There might be more people who think feeling satisfaction from being humiliated is a form of 'perversion'. I don't, unless it gets extreme. But craving humiliation is different from being homosexual. As far as I know/knew, the term 'faggot' is associated with being gay and not with getting satisfaction from humiliation. I think that's more associated with the terms 'cuck' and 'sissy', which imply at least some bisexual nature, but mostly getting humiliated, getting satisfaction from being humiliated or fantasizing about being humiliated.

In any case, you do you, and don't feel bad about it.

By #628350 at 08,Feb,23 14:14
I have always enjoyed beiing naked, I have never minded anyone seeing me naked and I have never felt strange being seen naked and aroused, I love seeing other people the same. I guess I'm just an exhibitionist. Just be yourself with like minded people.

By tecsan at 08,Feb,23 05:49 other posts of tecsan 
Being gay does not make you a pervert. You may want to think about as to why you asked that question.

By CAT-2 at 08,Feb,23 02:25 other posts of CAT-2 
You are a pervert if you practice deviant sexual behavior like having sex with minors or you force yourself on someone physically or through some other type of contact without their consent. Obviously you are an exibitionist, but, being a faggot (your words) does not make you a pervert.

Adult Discussion Forum