Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

WHAT TOO DO WITH MY PUBIC HAIR

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #10208 at 06,Jan,10 03:59
Take a look at my photos and tell me what i should do with my bush...all i shave it bald...trim it...shape it or let it keep on growing...i love my bush of hair but want tooo know other guys comments on it...keep in mind that im married and my wife also has a natural pubic hair bush...she doesnt miind my hair and i love her black patch...what do i do..

Similar topics: 1.Age for pubic hair ?   2.black pubic hair   3.keep your hair natural!   4.Anybody who dye their pubic hair?   5.pubic hair for men  

New Comment

Comments:
By #22008 at 09,Jan,10 22:38
Don't flush it down toilet.It blocks drains.Leave it outside for birds to collect for nesting!
By #27633 at 10,Jan,10 08:58
So thoughtful of nature
Cant say Ive heard that one before

By MoeJoe at 09,Jan,10 09:42 other posts of MoeJoe 
Shave it all off and give those balls and that nice cock some air...take some pics so we can all see what it looks like bald, then if you don't like it...let it grow back.

By #27633 at 09,Jan,10 09:39
I like to shave mine, not for looks but because it feels so much more sensitive, especially the ball sack

As swallow10 says if you dont like it it will grow back

By #3997 at 06,Jan,10 17:26
Add some die to it

By #39913 at 06,Jan,10 12:22
I agree with jet8 - do what makes you (and your wife) happy!

And hey - it's pubic hair, not anything really serious. Have fun with it! Maybe try trimming, and see how you like it. If you're still feeling curious, shave it all off and try that out.

Be sure to post pics of whatever you decide to do, though

Adult Discussion Forum