Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

pussy size

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #463952 at 23,Jul,14 23:57
Just wondering what men really think about larger pussies. I've been told, on not so flattering ways, that my pussy was too big...like not tight enough for them. Is it a bad thing?? Please comment honestly. Thanks

Similar topics: 1.pussy size   2.Dick size vs. Shoe size   3.Size of cocks, tits, pussy lips   4.perfect pussy   5.PUSSY POWER  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 16,Nov,15 05:18 other posts of slipper 
The meatier the better... I want yours and I want it N O W !!!

By leopoldij at 15,Nov,15 14:53 other posts of leopoldij 
I told you, your pussy is so sexy!
--------------------------------------- added after 89 seconds

Let's review it.... Before I go wank on it...
[deleted image]
[deleted image]
[deleted image]
[deleted image]
[deleted image]

By #497672 at 15,Nov,15 11:39
Your pussy is perfect. Which man could wish for better.

By #501079 at 13,Nov,15 19:04
There is nothing wrong with the size of your pussy at all! There's nothing wrong with your pussy at all, it is deliciously edible and perfectly fuckable!

By #455846 at 13,Nov,15 16:38
quite honestly I dont think I have ever cum inside a pussy that is 'too big', i have had a 33 yo girls who was way too tight even though sh d had lots of sex!!? But with my average size penis i find pussy size doesnt really worry me, it s all about what i feel like at the time and pure enjoyment !

By #294596 at 13,Nov,15 01:33
My wife has a very loose pussy and I absolutely love it. I find it amazingly desireable simply because it indicates a very well used pussy. I guess it just depends on the guy's preference.

By #496814 at 12,Nov,15 08:11
Its actually the combined lengthand girth of the penis and the depth and width of the pussy that defines the result of how sex feels. When a woman says that a guy with an above average sized cock isnt big enough for her, its very likely due to her bigger pussy. Its just very hard to measure and non-visual unlike a penis.

Also the amount of lubrication has an enormous effect on the feeling. Too little and sex feels like sandpaper too much and I won't feel a thing.

That said, pussy size and penis size isnt the most important thing in a partner. Mutual satisfaction is. And you can get that in a lot of ways.

By nekekal at 12,Nov,15 07:44 other posts of nekekal 
It isn't pussy size but tightness. I have a pretty big cock and so most cunts are a pretty tight fit, but it always feels better if the woman's cunt is tight enough around the cock that it feels like she is squeezing the cock, at least for me. I like to feel like she has a grip on my cock.

A woman can compensate for a large cunt if she works on controlling her abdominal muscles to tighten her grip on the cock. There are some positions that help. Less spread open, more squeezed between her legs and a big cunt can be surgically made smaller and tighter.

By #323075 at 12,Nov,15 05:18
You have a perfect pussy! Very inviting

By #149019 at 12,Nov,15 05:05
[deleted image]

By leopoldij at 12,Nov,15 01:38 other posts of leopoldij 
You got, as I told you "in person, a lovely pussy. I was thinking about it today again. Nothing to worry about. On the contrary, you got a very sexy pussy. I'd love to eat it.

By smiley at 25,Jul,14 13:24 other posts of smiley 
I don't think size is the main issue - there are various sexual positions that should be able to accommodate most cock sizes

By botanic at 24,Jul,14 14:10 other posts of botanic 
the vagina alters in size to accomodate the size of the cock , so if these guys think your pussy is too slack then it may well be that their cocks are smaller than that of a normal adult male !
By #463952 at 25,Jul,14 09:26
I don't think he's that small. If I knew how to post pics in the forum, I post a pic to show you his size.

By #346376 at 24,Jul,14 17:47
The tighter the better. Shape ,looks and color are important too but I don't know how to describe it.

By newwt10 at 24,Jul,14 15:52 other posts of newwt10 
Just a beautiful sight! Love to bury my face into that sweet pussy!!

By botanic at 24,Jul,14 14:10 other posts of botanic 
I love a big pussy , by which I mean a large vulva , to bury my face into.

By Texas979 at 24,Jul,14 13:35 other posts of Texas979 
I think a pussy is a pussy, they should be glade your giving it to them... If they don't like it get it somewhere else

By #136427 at 24,Jul,14 12:01
Ive never seen a pussy thats to big

By #455846 at 24,Jul,14 10:30
i prefer a bit loose than too tight but it depends on my mood each to his own i guess and as long as i dont get " i cant feel you are you in ??"

By *kmadeau* at 24,Jul,14 02:07 other posts of *kmadeau* 
just ride fat dicks

By #347242 at 24,Jul,14 00:26
looks nice to me! i like your lips and would love to see them wrapped around my thickness
By #463952 at 24,Jul,14 00:31
Thanks! But you don't see it opened up.

Adult Discussion Forum