Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Forums been boring

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by johnp at 07,Aug,14 04:09  other posts of johnp
Forums been kinda boring lately... Will someone start some shit please!!!??

Similar topics: 1.BORING.ENHANCED COCKS ON MAIN PAGE>   2.Boring   3.Bored   4.Gay forums??   5.Corona: filling time  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 07,Aug,14 04:24 other posts of bella! 
Hmmm...... you want some help in "stirring the pot"? Surely if you dig deep, you can find something that pisses someone off!
By #358797 at 07,Aug,14 04:55
You wanna know what pisses me off? Toasters. They never toast your bread properly. It's always either not toasted enough, or it's fucking burnt... There is no happy medium.
At least not for me, anyway.
By bella! at 07,Aug,14 05:04 other posts of bella! 
I was just thinking, at one time your profile said you juggled toasters. Do you recall if you ever dropped it or if there was a mid air collision of some sort?

Seriously? Your toaster is unable to toast the bread enough or it is burnt? Yikes! Play with the settings or invest in a new toaster.
By #358797 at 07,Aug,14 05:38
Yeah, it still says I juggle toasters in the bathtub. I just put that on there for shits and giggles.
Truth be told, I don't even own a regular toaster anymore. The one I had got introduced to a hammer. The struggle for perfect toast was too much for me. I bought one of them fancy toaster oven thingies. I have much better luck with it.
By johnp at 07,Aug,14 21:48 other posts of johnp 
Oh ya well I think toast fucking sucks! So there!! Not to mention I believe it's in ethical to do such a things to bread!!!

By big9inch21 at 07,Aug,14 18:26 other posts of big9inch21 

By johnp at 07,Aug,14 15:52 other posts of johnp 
Do I dare say circumcision is the best thing man ever invented bells??

By #303133 at 07,Aug,14 08:03
Quit being such a whiny bitch. Don't make me have to send the unicorn to show you what's what, buster!
By johnp at 07,Aug,14 15:19 other posts of johnp 
Unicorns r hot

Adult Discussion Forum