Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Finally found courage to get me some cock action

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #450013 at 07,Aug,14 06:49
So finally I have had my first experience of wanking a guys cock and sucking some dick. After many drinks I plucked up the courage to go in to a gay cinema. I walked in and it was pretty quiet. My did was so excited but also was nervous. I sat watching the film and could hear some sucking and kissing going on behind me. I decided to go to the toilet to see if anyone was there but no one was. There was a small room at the side with a seat so I thought what the hell. Pulled my trousers and pants down and started stroking my dick. An older guy joined me and started stroking my cock, I was so hard and turned on. I then unbuttoned his trousers and took out his cock. I was wanking my first cock. Another two guys joined us, one dropped to his knees and started sucking my dick. After a while I decided it was time to suck my first cock. I bent down and sucked, it tasted quite nice and was enjoying the groans of pleasure. I then moved over to the other guy, I put my mouth around his cock, it was huge, my mouth hardly fit it in. Whilst I was sucking I felt fingers in my ass. My god I felt so alive and at the mercy of 3 men. None of us came as I cut the liaison short but wow what a night!