Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

interested in dogging

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #48408 at 26,Mar,10 17:36
I've found myself really into dogging recently and want to try it but dont know how to go about it or where to go.

I live just north of birmingham, uk.

I wanna experience what i've seen on sites like image fap. some dirty slut sucking cock while others watch, maybe get involved myself. Maybe even bi action.

I'd be a 19 year old single male on my own.

Can anyone help me?

Similar topics: 1.anyone been dogging   2.dogging in UK   3.Dogging   4.Dogging in Sweden   5.Dogging  

New Comment

Comments:
By #311947 at 04,Jul,15 10:09
I live in the US and dont know if dogging has caught on over here, but I think its great! Love the whole concept of it, LOVE the ladies that are into it. Gotta respect them.

By leopoldij at 02,Jul,15 22:10 other posts of leopoldij 
[deleted image]
I'm interested too

By #68656 at 11,Jun,15 13:50
[deleted image]
By leopoldij at 11,Jun,15 15:35 other posts of leopoldij 
Very funny.

By leopoldij at 10,Jun,15 19:51 other posts of leopoldij 
I'm interested in dogging too. Please let me know where it takes place. I want to watch abs be watched

By #20745 at 28,Mar,10 10:50
I've never heard of that expression either & I'm in the UK. I agree with Oldbugle, it's stupid! There are much better ways of having fun.
By #78364 at 06,Jun,10 03:54
Why has Joanne been deleted again shes done nothing wrong except tell the truth, why hasen't oldbugle been deleted for using this site for preying on the underaged, I don't understand
By #6568 at 07,Jun,10 09:16

By #10655 at 26,Mar,10 22:16
what is dogging?
By #6568 at 26,Mar,10 22:29
'Dogging' is UK slang for a form of exhibitionism wherein people allowed themselves to be seen having sex by other people excercising their dogs, usually (but not always) at night. Originally it was all nice and safe and 'naughty' with little in the way of dangers or negative aspects,...just good clean dirty fun!

....Nowadays, it's developed into extreme exhibitionism with various sub-divisions of chosen behaviour and has attracted the attention of some very undesirable people, not the least being the local vice squads.

Only one variation is 'car fun' wherein the displaying couple park at night with the car interior light on and various creatures of the dark come out to watch......and often to participate,...in one way or another....

By #6568 at 26,Mar,10 19:14
Danny,....do yourself a favour and forget this idea as it's a quick route to various types of grief.....

.....Find yourself a nice girl and get her on the setee in front of the telly and find out what turns her (and you) on.....

Adult Discussion Forum