Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Visits to Your Member Page

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #285354 at 15,Aug,14 09:04
How many visits per day do you average to your member page? Have you found a way to increase the number of visitors? Since Google made its changes my number of visitors per day has dropped to an average of 5-6.

Similar topics: 1.Nonexistent Members   2.Visits to the Urologist   3.New Member   4.Why does he keep visiting my page?   5.Page Creepers  

New Comment

Comments:
By #143536 at 19,Aug,14 17:46
Put a message in "say something" on front page. That usually helps to get attention

By #136427 at 19,Aug,14 11:50
Not enough visitors and even less commenters...

By Ishkur at 19,Aug,14 03:29 other posts of Ishkur 
Not that many yet. Only joined yesterday.

By #445126 at 15,Aug,14 12:38
When I first post a new pic, it's often around 400 - 500 views for the pic. But the only way I know to count visits to my page is to do it manually un "who has visited" Is there an easier way?
By bella! at 15,Aug,14 14:02 other posts of bella! 
You receive 400 to 500 views on your newly uploaded pictures because you are social and very popular, most members do not receive that attention.

My original thought was when the poster mentioned Google and that his number of visitors had dropped, he was speaking of the option that admin offered each member, it's towards the top of each member's page but it is an additional charge. The box is titled "I'm free for chat More Exposure". Other than that, the only way I know to determine who my visitors are, is to do what you do and count them manually.
By #445126 at 16,Aug,14 10:56
First of all ... thank you for your kind words! I feel extremely fortunate that I have as many visitors as I do. Friends like you make it possible. Secondly, thank you for the advice about counting visitors. I guess I'll just count it out when I get curious!
By bella! at 18,Aug,14 23:33 other posts of bella! 
Thank YOU for your kind words!
By #187007 at 19,Aug,14 02:54
well "Shortop" with a body like yours,its no wonder why you get so much visiters
By routemaster at 19,Aug,14 03:13 other posts of routemaster 
I totally agree with pa43

By _avg_ at 16,Aug,14 01:43 other posts of _avg_ 
The "visitors" link on your page only shows members, though, not the random passers-by, so it will always skew lower.

I get about 2-3 members per day. I get about 5 views per day on a new pic; once they've been around a month or so, it dies down to almost 0.

There just aren't very many visitors to this site, though I don't know if Google is to blame, and the glut (truly) of pics makes it nigh impossible to have any visibility.

Adult Discussion Forum