Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Straight men: Do you avoid dating because you are broke?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #449110 at 21,Aug,14 00:51
I am straight and haven't fucked a girl in years. The reason being is because I am broke as fuck and can't afford to take a woman out. I have a full time 40 hour a week job too, and I just can't come up with the funds to take a lady out to court her, to get in her pants. Is anyone else in my boat?

Similar topics: 1.my wife seems to have become intimate with another man totally irrespective of my feeling...   2.*Kiss,marry ,avoid...*.   3.Dating for older in UK?   4.Gay-Bi Dating Site   5.Broke Desperate Whore  

New Comment

Comments:
By #358797 at 22,Aug,14 01:57
I've been on plenty of dates that had cost little to nothing.... Any driving ranges nearby? A bucket of balls is pretty cheap. Any art museums around? They often do free events, and they usually provide light refreshments. Hell, even a picnic lunch by a local pond is cheap....

By _avg_ at 21,Aug,14 03:40 other posts of _avg_ 
Long answer short: Yes, I have (do?) not date due to finances, in part.

Short answer long: Basically what Bella said below; you can (must?) get creative and look for opportunities everywhere. Strange she mentioned the grocery store: my grandmother always advised dressing in Sunday bests to go to the store and it's always seemed wise. Eating is one thing everyone has in common, and an easy way to strike up a conversation -- it shows you're interested in them, in yourself and in a shared interest.

Wooing a women isn't about flashing the cash, it's about flashing your other qualities.
By bella! at 21,Aug,14 03:49 other posts of bella! 
Hear, hear! If a woman or man is only interested in you because of money, they're shallow and not worth your time!

I have had relationships where he has deep pockets and I have been in relationships where my pockets are deeper. I have no problem "picking up the tab", especially if I have made the initial move OR sometime into the relationship. Some men are okay with that arrangement and some are not.

By admin at 21,Aug,14 02:41 other posts of admin 
I was restraining myself from searching partners during the times I was broke. But only because I usually look for long-term relationship. If I only wanted to fuck I don't think poverty would stop me from the search. When I was young, I did not have money at all and lived with my mother and managed to have a lot of sex.
By bella! at 21,Aug,14 02:51 other posts of bella! 
In your mother's house?

Ha! And a member said you don't bother with the forum!
By admin at 21,Aug,14 03:29 other posts of admin 
Yes at my mothers. And not a house. It was an apartment about 350 sq feet total. I'm from a third-world country. Some people have no choice but to live with their parent until they die over there. I was lucky to get independent at 23.
By bella! at 21,Aug,14 03:46 other posts of bella! 
Wow! I am not a "worldly" person and was not aware that in third-world countries that it is not uncommon for ch.ildren to live with their parents from birth til death. Thank you for sharing.

By bella! at 21,Aug,14 01:45 other posts of bella! 
I've got a few questions;

1) How old are you?
2) Do you rent and or own your own home?
3) Are you active before or after work, ie. do you work out at a gym, do you jog, do you play softball, something?
4) Do you have single friends that are aware of your shortage of funds that have or will set you up to meet some eligible, open-minded ladies?
5) Do you attend church or temple?
6) Do you grocery shop?

I realize that the times are tough and it's getting more difficult to earn a buck BUT at the end of a 2 week period, you don't have an extra $40.00 bucks in your pocket for a date? Dates don't have to be expensive if you're dating the right lady.

Here's something that I did a number of years ago and my windfall allowed me to pay my house off approximately 2 years early. What I did, every time I broke a paper bill, I set the quarters aside, I didn't spend quarters. At the end of the day, I threw the quarters in a bucket and BAM!, in no time, I had a good amount of money. It's really quite easy to toss $1.00+ in the bucket daily. If felt I was broke, I was disciplined enough that I wasn't going to take a scoop of quarters to fund any unnecessary activity.
By admin at 21,Aug,14 02:36 other posts of admin 
Many people can't save or manage money in general. Just not capable to. I'm not referring to anyone specific here, but I've seen a lot of this kind in my life.

I think they just don't perceive money as flow in time, only what's present, so they basically have 2 states:
1. I have money and therefore I spend them.
2. I don't spend money because I don't have any left.
By bella! at 21,Aug,14 03:02 other posts of bella! 
I understand that some people are not capable of saving and/or managing money, I have a si.ster who is unable to do so and her spending habits have caused her serious problems.

Her marriage ended because of spending habits, she is 70k in debt with bill collectors nipping at her heels, she reverse mortgaged her home, spent 13k through QVC in a 30 day period and after a bout of "tough love" and upon request of the family, saw a psychiatrist and was deemed competent, just makes bad choices and decisions. The only difference being, she's not 25 like the poster, she's 55.

Adult Discussion Forum