She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

any dudes here turned on by their own "musk" down there?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #436014 at 25,Sep,14 02:00
sometimes i get a whiff of my musk, like when taking a leak, and i just wanna go and

Similar topics: 1.Mastubation   2.Any older dudes   3.Videos of dudes jackin off   4.Are you turned on by giving bicurious dudes their first cock to suck on?   5.Jerking Off To Girls  

New Comment

Comments:
By #350462 at 13,Aug,16 14:08
I love rubbing my finger against my ass when I get off work..it kind a has a pussy smell must not fishy

By #316057 at 03,Oct,14 02:23
Mmmmm yes

By bigone21 at 02,Oct,14 21:06 other posts of bigone21 

By bigone21 at 02,Oct,14 21:04 other posts of bigone21 
do i? yesss i do! bigtime!

me and my BF like to sniff at eachother! when we come, it sometimes is cum under the hood, that's there to smell for the next round!

i've played with guys that kept smelling my cock, foreskin retracted for 10 minutes, not getting enough of it.

and under the sheets, spanking the monkey, wow, what a great smell!!

By #390287 at 02,Oct,14 15:49
nothing like wearing a jockstrap on a sunny day and then have an explosive wank at night taking hits from the musky pouch.

By #472683 at 25,Sep,14 02:10
Well, I'm clearly not a dude ( ), but I love the smell of my pussy juice. I wish I could make a cologne from it! The estrogen flow, especially, is so damn sexy.

I really need a woman.
By shackles at 02,Oct,14 12:49 other posts of shackles 
Steffi let me know when you get your pussy juice bottled up for retail sale. I'll pick up a case!

By shackles at 25,Sep,14 14:29 other posts of shackles 
I get turned on by the smell of my own musk, too. And yes I get the same response: Makes me want to stroke myself! I often fantasize that it's another mans smell that I'm encountering. That really hightens the effect!
By #359325 at 25,Sep,14 16:47
Me too. Even when I use a certain kind of shower gel mixed with the odor, wow; i just want to

By spermkiss at 25,Sep,14 15:42 other posts of spermkiss 
What man doesn't? Not many.

Adult Discussion Forum