pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

goodbye SYC x

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #452019 at 16,Oct,14 08:43
hello SYD / SYC members and friends. i think the time has finally come to blow this pop stand. i find myself logging on less frequently and having a good deal less fun when i am on site. sadly some good friends and members have moved on and in general i feel the site is now lack-lustre at best. there are still some truly wonderful, friendly, sexy and interesting people on here and i will miss them dearly. i have nothing but praise for admin too, i'm sure that the site can be a pain in the ass at times. the downturn is no ones fault, i'm sure these things are cyclical and the site will rise once again, and i may well return, but until that time it is adieu. U-V

Similar topics: 1.Sorry to all my friends and fans on SYD but RICK HAVOK is saying goodbye....   2.Time to say Goodbye   3.Goodbye :(   4.wowfactor saying goodbye   5.ADIŠ£S.  

New Comment

Comments:
By Sickboy at 18,Oct,14 11:03 other posts of Sickboy 
Sad to hear you are leaving, you will be missed why not just take a break for a bit.

By CreativeOne at 18,Oct,14 10:05 other posts of CreativeOne 
Awwwwe ... So sorry you are going to leave this awesome site "ultra-violet" ! Hopefully you decide , not to leave , but if you do ... You truly will be missed by so many here . Just remember this ... You are Always welcome to come back at anytime and hope you do come back soon ! There are so many great members here that I personally have had the the pleasure to know . Hopefully this is just a phase you are going through as a lot of members have come and gone ... however a lot of them do come back ... which is fantastic ! So have Fun in all that you do . It truly was a pleasure stopping by your page , seeing all of your sweet sexy pics and I look forward to your return ! Cheers to you from Rob , the "CreativeOne"

Here is a Rose just for you @}-;-'----

By thesevenpointfive at 17,Oct,14 16:28 other posts of thesevenpointfive 
another good women gone

By t-rex at 17,Oct,14 02:48 other posts of t-rex 
Goodbye sweetie

By #316057 at 16,Oct,14 09:23
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo we neet you here...
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

you will be Missed

Adult Discussion Forum