Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Uncut guy fantasizing about having a circumcised cock

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #470436 at 30,Nov,14 03:19
While browsing the forums I came across an old post where a member stated that although he had a foreskin he actually fantasized about having a circumcised cock and i was wondering how common this is as i have the same fantasy.
I love my foreskin and would never get cut but I really like the look of a cut cock. I have worn my foreskin pulled back since I was in my early teens because of this and the only time i do pull it over my head is when I masturbate.

So basically i want to know if there are other guys out there the same and also is there any websites with more information about this fantasy?

Cheers

Similar topics: 1.How and by who u Cut? UnCut can comment too   2.I got circumcised. Does my cock look better cut or uncut?   3.Looking for Thor's cock   4.Please show me your uncut cock!   5."Uncut" or "Intact" cock??  

New Comment

Comments:
By #451923 at 18,Mar,16 05:34
only registered users can see external links
We get to experience and have the best of both worlds

By #321462 at 30,Nov,14 16:25
I feel exactly the same way. A bare glans looks much more masculine to me. My foreskin functions normally but is too long to be kept retracted.
By bigone21 at 30,Nov,14 18:03 other posts of bigone21 
@cockyguy: your foreskin looks great! superb cock!

By #390287 at 30,Nov,14 16:45
nope. not even in my wildest fantasies have i thought about doing that. i love absolutely everything about my foreskin.

By CreativeOne at 30,Nov,14 13:33 other posts of CreativeOne 
[deleted image]

[deleted image]

Here are a couple from my page !

Adult Discussion Forum