Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Points racket ?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #409784 at 29,Dec,14 16:16
I received the following message:

/s863k7kfps8tpic.html

Does anyone else think this is some kind of scam from a fake user or is it just me....i have been an member for quite some time and i have never seen such a greedy user, thats what makes me think its some shitty asshole trying to get lots of points so he can transfer them to some other profile latter..

Similar topics: 1.Points log   2.Total Points?   3.FOR ADMIN - THOSE POINTS AGAIN   4.Small addition for paid members   5.Points Changes  

New Comment

Comments:
By JeffinKS at 31,Dec,14 00:36 other posts of JeffinKS 
received this message tonight

By couple at 30,Dec,14 10:29
can u send a dildo for us ?
no sex toy store in our country ,
we live in conservatibe muslim country .
my hubby canot fuck me well .
i need minimum 30 min but he cum 3/4 min .
i m very unhappy in sex life .

Um.... no I don't think so...
By big9inch21 at 31,Dec,14 02:15 other posts of big9inch21 
I had the same msg. a few weeks back

Um... I don't think so either

By #472683 at 30,Dec,14 10:45
As Bella said, she frequently offers her used undies for sale, and she also widely publishes her full legal name. She took down some of those photos recently, I guess. She's always begging people to humiliate her.

If it is a "her".
By bella! at 30,Dec,14 15:12 other posts of bella! 
I know, really? What REAL woman is going to show here face and publish her REAL name. Seems to me this could be a man playing a hateful game.

By #445126 at 30,Dec,14 13:31
Photos of my face are available for 1,000 points, a bag of potato chips and a set of round trip tickets to Hawaii. Oh, and I'll throw in a used jockstrap if you're nice to me.
--------------------------------------- added after 26 seconds

Sounds reasonable, right??
By bella! at 30,Dec,14 15:08 other posts of bella! 
Sounds reasonable to me! Do you and boi like plain potato chips or are you into flavors?

By #409784 at 30,Dec,14 00:26
Prolly some greasy guy having a chuckle with all the horny men here any way...fake as shit. Decent rez photos can be copied from anywhere on the web, so its not a problem to set one up.

By cupar at 29,Dec,14 21:41 other posts of cupar 
Simply milking the system. Points are just points not exchangeable for cash although you do need to pay for more of them if needed for those "dirty draws" ------thud-------
By bella! at 29,Dec,14 21:56 other posts of bella! 
For sure!

By bella! at 29,Dec,14 18:03 other posts of bella! 
Points racket? Not sure about it being a racket but 'she's' definitely someone trying to get something.

'She' is forever trying to sell her dirty 'draws' to someone. And if I'm not mistaken, she's already posted facial pictures. My guess is that members do gift her points from time to time but if you ask me, I think she's just the run of the mill whack-a-doodle
By JeffinKS at 29,Dec,14 21:13 other posts of JeffinKS 
"I think she's just the run of the mill whack-a-doodle"
By bella! at 29,Dec,14 21:55 other posts of bella! 
C'mon, trying to sell dirty underwear, 100 points for a picture of her face!? Those that are looking at her aren't looking at her face! Straight up whack-a-doodle, I'm telling you!

Adult Discussion Forum